• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Business Cards for Your Consulting Business - Start Up Kit Info

Thanks!KristenI think we can only use the PC logo (the downloadable version found on CC) when printing things out on our home computer. We cannot take the logo to a print shop and have business cards professionally made. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the way I interpreted the Advertising Guidelines.Use of logoThat's what I thought too. But I guess we can use it if we print from home? Is this correct?Yes, that's correct.
cheesehead
I am a brand new consultant (haven't even received my start up kit in the mail yet!) and was wondering where you order your business cards from. Is there a flyer in the start up kit or is it something I have to take care of on my own? Thanks! Lisa

There are two companies that PC works with, they're Nancy's Artwork http://www.nancys-artworks.com/ and Town and Country http://www.townandcountryprinting.com/chef.html . You can order cards from both of those sites, and clothes, totes, etc is available at www.vip-tpc.com (use your consultant # and password to enter)
I personally made my own cards from templates from Avery, but it's up to you!

Hi Lisa
I myself just became a PC consultant. I signed up yesterday and cant wait to get my starter kit in. I went to http://www.nancyweb.com/ and ordered alot of stuff. Their prices are great. I'm so excited to get my business going. Congrats on signing up. I've only been looking over this board for a couple of days and they are soo helpful.
Good Luck :)

Vista PrintVista Print is where I got my cards from. They have a special right now for standard cards you get 250 for free or get Premium cards for 4.99 of course you then pay shipping!! I really like mine! Plus they also sell matching magnets, address labels and almost everything else you can imagine!!

I just started, too, so I'm also looking for business cards. Those of you who print at home or through Vista Print, do you use the logo? Can you please attach one to this thread so we can get an idea of what they look like? The ones through Town & Country are expensive, plus I don't really like the way they look. I would love to do my own!

Thanks!
Kristen

I think we can only use the PC logo (the downloadable version found on CC) when printing things out on our home computer. We cannot take the logo to a print shop and have business cards professionally made. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the way I interpreted the Advertising Guidelines.

Use of log
dawn424383 said:
I think we can only use the PC logo (the downloadable version found on CC) when printing things out on our home computer. We cannot take the logo to a print shop and have business cards professionally made. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the way I interpreted the Advertising Guidelines.

That's what I thought too. But I guess we can use it if we print from home? Is this correct?

Thanks,
Kristen

I made mine.I used the print shop program. I think it was 45 dollars. I made cards, letterhead, fax sheets, ads, labels etc. It is worth the money and it is so easy.

1. What is included in the Start Up Kit for my consulting business?

The Start Up Kit for your consulting business includes a set of 250 customized business cards, a business card holder, and a guide on how to effectively use your business cards to promote your consulting services.

2. How long does it take to receive my customized business cards?

Once your order has been placed, it typically takes 7-10 business days for your customized business cards to be printed and shipped to you.

3. Can I choose the design and layout for my business cards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and layouts for your business cards, and even customize the colors and fonts to match your brand image.

4. Are there any additional fees for customizing my business cards?

No, the cost of customization is already included in the price of the Start Up Kit for your consulting business. There are no additional fees for customizing your business cards.

5. Can I order more business cards in the future?

Absolutely! If you need to order more business cards in the future, simply contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you with placing a new order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCCHeather0506