• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your PC Business: Tips for Creating Effective Business Cards

In summary, Wendy is a newbie preparing for her first party and Beth is an independent director for The Pampered Chef. They both use cards to keep track of their contact information.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
I ordered my kit on Friday and am wondering about business cards. Do most of you use them and if so do you make them or is there somewhere we have to order them from b/c of PC rules? I am working on my binder while I wait for my kit to arrive. Is there anything else I can be working on while I wait?
Thanks.
Wendy

I'm a newbie myself. Getting ready for my first party this weekend, actually. Once you have your consultant number and password from HO you can go on consultant corner and download the logo. I did this and made up my own cards. They just have my name, phone #'s and email address. Be sure to read the rules on using the logo. You have to use it as it looks when you download it. No changes in size or color etc.

Good luck we can do this.

I'm working on a theme show binder myself. Lots of great ideas on this website!!!

You can buy card templets from Nancy's Artworks (http://www.nancys-artworks.com) and run them through your printer or you can get cards from Merrill (http://www.merrillcatalog.com/pamperedchef/index.asp ) or you can make up your own...which is the path that I chose being that my husband is a graphic designer!

I ordered business cards through vistaprint.com because they were free as my first order with them. I recently ordered 500 more of them and got them all for less than $5 so they always have good promos. I also got a free stamp with my info on it from them today. Its worthwhile to look into!

I staple my business cards to the thank you notes I print out for all my guests at my shows. I also tack them up on info boards around the military base we live on or anywhere else I can.

Does vistaprint have Pampered Chef bussiness cards?

kjxon said:
Does vistaprint have Pampered Chef bussiness cards?
No. They can not use the logo. We can get our cards from there but have to be careful about the copyright. We can say our name and title:

Beth Brigham
Independent Director
for The Pampered Chef

and of course the rest of our contact information.

What is the purpose of business cards for a newbie at Pampered Chef?

The purpose of business cards for a newbie at Pampered Chef is to serve as a professional and convenient way to share your contact information with potential customers or business partners. It also helps to establish a brand identity and make a lasting impression.

How do I design a business card as a newbie at Pampered Chef?

As a newbie at Pampered Chef, you can utilize the company's official branding and design resources to create a business card that aligns with their brand guidelines. You can also seek assistance from experienced consultants or utilize online design tools to create a unique and eye-catching business card.

Do I need to include all of my contact information on my business card as a newbie at Pampered Chef?

No, it is not necessary to include all of your contact information on your business card as a newbie at Pampered Chef. You only need to include essential information such as your name, title, phone number, email address, and social media handles. You can also include a QR code that links to your Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

Can I customize my business card as a newbie at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your business card as a newbie at Pampered Chef to make it stand out and reflect your personal brand. However, it is important to ensure that the design and information align with the company's branding guidelines and policies.

How should I distribute my business cards as a newbie at Pampered Chef?

You can distribute your business cards as a newbie at Pampered Chef at networking events, vendor fairs, or when interacting with potential customers or business partners. You can also leave them in local businesses or include them in your product orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • gailz2