• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can We Find Business Cards and Magnets Now That T&C is No Longer Used?

In summary, when creating your business cards and magnets, it is important to include your name, job title, business name, contact information, and a brief description of your products or services. You can use your own design or choose from customizable templates. The production time is 3-5 business days, with shipping time varying depending on location. You can order as few as 50 business cards and 25 magnets, but ordering in bulk is recommended for cost savings. A free digital proof is also available before placing your final order.
stacieka
Now that T&C is no longer used where do we go?

nevermind found it!

You can visit Merrill through Consultants Corner. They are now our new vendor. I haven't ordered anything yet but have read on this site that several consultants have gotten business cards from them. I saw a huge package of the magnets that you stick a business card on the other night at Walmart. I don't remember now how much they were, but it seems like they were pretty cheap!

luve merralthey have great things and great prices!! i ordered business cards and they look awesome!!!!!!!! also ordered the mag. that you can stick on the back of the cards and some more stuff gets to you so quick it was a great investment!!

I order my magnets from MagnaCard from a guy named Bud at 1-800-634-5523 and my entire cluster LOVES these magnets over Wal-Marts b/c they are thicker and sturdier. The smallest package they have is 8 packs of 100 (800 magnets) for $80. The S/H is a flat $15 so for $11.87 you can get a 100 magnets that are great quality. I prefer them over Wal-Marts anyday. Our cluster just splits a pack of them and don't buy again until everyone needs some!

You can also get free samples by visiting the website at:http://www.magnacard.com/

Take Care! :D

I was one of the ones that bought the biz cards through Merrill and I really do Love them!! :)

the ones from walmart are about 4.00 for 25 of them i like them

Business Card MagnetsI get mine from Office Max. They are in packages of 100 and are rather inexpensive. They are good quality in my opinion. I am not sure of the price off hand.

1. What information should I include on my business cards and magnets?

It is important to include your name, job title, business name, contact information (phone number, email, website), and a brief description of your products or services on your business cards and magnets.

2. Can I use my own design for my business cards and magnets?

Yes, you can use your own design for your business cards and magnets. However, we also offer customizable templates that you can use to create professional and eye-catching designs.

3. How long does it take to receive my business cards and magnets?

The production time for business cards and magnets is typically 3-5 business days. However, shipping time will vary depending on your location. You can choose from different shipping options at checkout for faster delivery.

4. Can I order a small quantity of business cards and magnets?

Yes, you can order as few as 50 business cards and 25 magnets. However, keep in mind that the more you order, the cheaper the price per unit will be. We recommend ordering in bulk to save money.

5. Can I get a proof of my business cards and magnets before placing my order?

Yes, we offer a free digital proof of your business cards and magnets before printing. This allows you to review and make any necessary changes before finalizing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
talkintrac
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg