• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business card question

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
Some of you have said that you make your own business cards on your computer instead of ordering them from the vendor. Are we allowed to use the pc logo if we make our own?

Thanks!

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
homemade business cards

Christa said:
Some of you have said that you make your own business cards on your computer instead of ordering them from the vendor. Are we allowed to use the pc logo if we make our own?

Thanks!

I'm not sure, but would rather doubt it. I've worked for other companies in the past and we were allowed to put down Indpendent Consultant but not allowed to use the Company's title or name. Some do but I'd becareful and usually just buy a box of bus. cards.

Another option to check = vista print. or vistaprint. www.vistaprint.com They print free bus. cards. and I believe you can use the Company's name (not sure, but check it out) and all you have to pay is s/h. Very inexpensive. However, I like the new PC cards with the option to have your pic right on the card.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
As long as we use the complete logo as downloaded from the PC website we can use it on business cards and flyers we create and print from our own computers and of course we can make copies.

We can NOT give the logo to ANY printer and have them do the cards.

We can NOT use the tag line or the hat on their own in any flyer or printed material.

As far as Vista Prints' free cards: We can say the words "Pampered Chef" on them but we must include our title "Suzy Consultant Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef". We can NOT use the tag line, the hat or the logo. That company knows the "rules" about copyrights too. ;)

See the guidelines at consultant's corner.

Last edited:

lizcooks4u

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2006
re: bus cards

Thanks so much for clarifying. I hadn't had a chance to read all the info yet, but figured it would be close to others. Nice to know we are allowed to use Pampered Chef Consultant on cards made by us. None of my other company's had allowed this (Although some cns still did it).

I had thught Vista Print had PC but when I went to check I didn't see any.

Thanks again;

Elizabeth