• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom Business Cards with PC Logo: A Guide for Small Businesses

In summary, it is possible to make your own business cards on your computer instead of ordering them from the vendor. However, it is important to follow the guidelines set by the company, which state that the complete logo can be used as downloaded from the PC website, but cannot be given to a printer. Additionally, while Vista Print offers free business cards, they cannot be printed with the tagline, hat, or logo, but can include the words "Pampered Chef" and your title as a consultant. It is recommended to check with the company's guidelines before using their logo on any printed materials.
Christa
Some of you have said that you make your own business cards on your computer instead of ordering them from the vendor. Are we allowed to use the pc logo if we make our own?

Thanks!

homemade business cards
Christa said:
Some of you have said that you make your own business cards on your computer instead of ordering them from the vendor. Are we allowed to use the pc logo if we make our own?

Thanks!

I'm not sure, but would rather doubt it. I've worked for other companies in the past and we were allowed to put down Indpendent Consultant but not allowed to use the Company's title or name. Some do but I'd becareful and usually just buy a box of bus. cards.

Another option to check = vista print. or vistaprint. www.vistaprint.com They print free bus. cards. and I believe you can use the Company's name (not sure, but check it out) and all you have to pay is s/h. Very inexpensive. However, I like the new PC cards with the option to have your pic right on the card.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
As long as we use the complete logo as downloaded from the PC website we can use it on business cards and flyers we create and print from our own computers and of course we can make copies.

We can NOT give the logo to ANY printer and have them do the cards.

We can NOT use the tag line or the hat on their own in any flyer or printed material.

As far as Vista Prints' free cards: We can say the words "Pampered Chef" on them but we must include our title "Suzy Consultant Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef". We can NOT use the tag line, the hat or the logo. That company knows the "rules" about copyrights too. ;)

See the guidelines at consultant's corner.

Last edited:
re: bus cardsThanks so much for clarifying. I hadn't had a chance to read all the info yet, but figured it would be close to others. Nice to know we are allowed to use Pampered Chef Consultant on cards made by us. None of my other company's had allowed this (Although some cns still did it).

I had thught Vista Print had PC but when I went to check I didn't see any.

Thanks again;

Elizabeth

Hello everyone,I saw some of you discussing making your own business cards on your computer instead of ordering them from the vendor. I wanted to chime in and clarify that as a Pampered Chef consultant, we are not allowed to use the PC logo on any self-made materials. This includes business cards, flyers, and any other promotional materials.Using the PC logo on self-made materials is a violation of our consultant agreement and could potentially lead to disciplinary action. It's important to represent our brand accurately and professionally, and using the official materials provided by the company is the best way to do so.If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for understanding and let's continue to rock our businesses the right way!Best,

What is a business card question?

A business card question is a common and important question that is often asked during networking events or business meetings. It is a way for individuals to exchange information and get to know each other better in a professional setting.

Why is it called a business card question?

It is called a business card question because it typically involves exchanging business cards, which contain important contact information such as name, job title, company, and contact details. This allows individuals to easily follow up with each other after the initial meeting.

What types of questions can be considered as business card questions?

Business card questions can vary, but they typically revolve around professional topics such as job role, industry, company, and career goals. These questions can help individuals understand each other's background and interests, and potentially find common ground for future collaboration or networking opportunities.

What is the purpose of asking a business card question?

The main purpose of asking a business card question is to establish a connection and exchange information with someone in a professional setting. It can also help individuals build their professional network and potentially lead to future business opportunities or partnerships.

Are there any etiquette rules for asking a business card question?

Yes, there are some general etiquette rules to keep in mind when asking a business card question. These include introducing yourself before asking for the other person's information, offering your own business card in return, and being respectful and professional in your conversation. It is also important to follow up with the person after the initial meeting to maintain the connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • babywings76