• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Your Visibility with Merrill's Eye-Catching Business Card Posters

In summary, the business card posters measure 11 x 17 inches and can be customized with a variety of designs and your own information and logo. They are printed on high-quality, 100lb glossy paper for a professional and eye-catching finish. Each poster can fit up to 10 business cards, making it a cost-effective and space-saving option for displaying contact information. Additionally, these posters can be used for other purposes such as event flyers, party invitations, or personalized home decor.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone has any of the business card posters from Merrill? I am thinking about getting some but I don't know if they are worth it. And if you do have some where did you put them up at?

I would not spend the money, I was so excited when they came out.
Bought 2 packs. the cards do not line up when printing info, following their diretions. And someone around where I live keeps taking them down.

pclinskie said:
I would not spend the money, I was so excited when they came out.
Bought 2 packs. the cards do not line up when printing info, following their diretions. And someone around where I live keeps taking them down.

Yeah, I was very excited about them when they were announced. However; I've heard alot of people with these printing problems. Do a search in the files because, if I remember correctly, someone on here created one that you can print off just change the contact info.

I agree with the others. I was disappointed when I got them. They don't print correctly and the text is so small that it's hard to read. I wouldn't buy them again.

1. What are the dimensions of the business card posters?

The business card posters measure 11 x 17 inches.

2. Can I customize the design of the business card posters?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and customize them with your own information and logo.

3. Are the business card posters printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, our business card posters are printed on 100lb glossy paper for a professional and eye-catching finish.

4. How many business cards can fit on one poster?

You can fit up to 10 business cards on one poster, making it a cost-effective and space-saving option for displaying your contact information.

5. Can I use the business card posters for other purposes besides advertising my business?

Absolutely! Our business card posters can also be used as event flyers, party invitations, or even as personalized home decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dlsmeal