• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Unique Business Card Poster for Your Brand | Easy DIY Printing

In summary, a Business Card Poster is a customizable marketing tool that showcases business cards in an organized and visually appealing manner. It can be personalized with logos, colors, and text, and can accommodate standard sized business cards. It can be displayed at events using an easel back or by hanging on a wall, and multiple posters with different designs can be ordered.
deanna_g
I'm looking for a business card poster. Basically something that is a flier that has business cards on the side or bottom with my contact info that I can print at home. I have a perforater so I can make the cards detachable. Does anyone have a layout for this that I could use?

Also, did Merrill quit making these??? I can't find them on the website at all!

Merrill did/is discontinuing them, yes. They are still available in the "While Supplies Last" section. Be sure you look through the list though- the Personalized ones show up at the top, but then a little further down the list you'll find the other ones.

Last edited:
Hi there! I have actually seen a few different templates for business card posters that you can easily print at home. A quick Google search should bring up a variety of options for you to choose from. As for Merrill, I'm not sure if they still offer these posters, but it's always worth reaching out to their customer service to inquire. Good luck with your search!

1. What is a Business Card Poster?

A Business Card Poster is a marketing tool that displays a collection of business cards in a visually appealing and organized manner. It is typically used to showcase a company's or individual's contact information and services.

2. How can I customize my Business Card Poster?

Our Business Card Posters can be fully customized with your own logo, colors, and text. You can also choose from different sizes and layouts to best fit your needs.

3. Can I use my own business cards on the poster?

Yes, our Business Card Poster is designed to accommodate standard sized business cards, so you can easily insert your own cards into the designated slots.

4. How can I display the Business Card Poster at events?

Our Business Card Poster comes with a built-in easel back, making it easy to display on a table or countertop. It can also be hung on a wall using the pre-drilled holes.

5. Can I order multiple Business Card Posters with different designs?

Yes, you can order multiple Business Card Posters with different designs. Simply select the number of posters you want and upload each design separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • wendleispampered