• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Formatting for Kitchen Consultant | Town & Country Cards

ShawnnaFree Business CardsVista Printing has a great selection of layouts and you can even make your own. They also offer free cards if you order a certain number. They send out e-coupons on a daily basis which I think is a great idea. I also think it is cheaper to order them than to try to get everything just right. Good luck!
michelelashuk
I am a new Kitchen Consultant and I need help...I am trying to format my business cards to print out myself. I am having a difficult time :confused: and was wondering if any one had it already set up? These are the cards from Town & Country...the one's with the different product pics.

I appreciate anyone's help! :D

Michele Lashuk
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Consultant ID #437809

Click on tools (across top)
Click on Envelopes & Labels
Click on Labels
Click on Options
Click Avery Standard and 8371 if you don't have 8371 click on 5371
Click ok
Click on New Document
In the first card on the screen type in personal information wanted on cards
Copy all text and past to 9 other cards on sheet
Click ok
Print a test sheet
If it looks good then print as many sheets as needed

*Hope this helps. I have directions for the old style...not the new style with the cool pictures (love those). Not sure if the numbers will be correct with the new style, but run it on a blank sheet and see if it works before you print onto your cards.

Thank YouThank you very much for your help...I will try it!

Michele Lashuk
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Consultant #437809

Didn't WorkUnfortunately, I did not work...these cards have the pics and the text is to be positioned differently. They give you instructions, but it is not working for me. I called Town & Country and they weren't very helpful...they told me that I could exchange them for the ones they print. It took me long enough to get these! I really can't afford to wait for more.

Thanks for your help! Maybe somebody else has it formatted already.

Michele Lashuk

I was looking at the business cards, what if you choose the business card on Word and instead of having it to the left, have it justified to the right. It would like this:

Name
Address
Phone
Email
Web​

That would leave room for the picture. Centered might not leave enough room, but you could try. The thing you need the number for is the size of the business card. Or you could just play with the space bar until you get it spaced correctly.

Let us know what you figure out.

I have never purchased cards from Town and Country. I always get plain cards at walmart and put my information on them. I use printshop. My cards have an apron as the background.

I am sure you already know this, but in case you haven't thought of it:

print your practice cards on a plain sheet of paper and then lay it over your cards and hold it up to the light. You should be able to see through the plain paper to see if everything is going to look okay. I am sure it is just a matter of playing with the letter placement and your cards will look great when you are through.

You might also look on the Nancy's Artwork site to see if they have a downloadable format that will work. FYI...I have ordered several things from Nancy's Artwork and they deliver fast and I have loved everything I have ordered.

I have thought about ordering business cards from Nancy's. They seem to cost more, but by the time you figure in the ink and computer time the probably don't.

Shawnna

Free Business CardsI was surfing the net and I found Vista Printing. You can choose from tons of different layouts, or you can make your own (you can upload your pics). There are certain ones that if you order they are FREE and you just have to pay for shipping. After that they send you e-coupons on what seems like a daily basis. I really like them, you can add info to the back. I like adding a small recipie or a few cool tips. Plus it is cheaper to order them rather then trying to get everything right and pulling your hair out over it!! Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

What is the standard size for business cards?

The standard size for business cards is 3.5 inches by 2 inches. This size is universally accepted and fits easily into most business card holders and wallets.

What is the best font to use for business cards?

The best font to use for business cards is a clean, easy-to-read font such as Arial, Helvetica, or Times New Roman. Avoid using fancy or decorative fonts as they can be difficult to read and may not convey a professional image.

Should I include my social media handles on my business card?

It is recommended to include your social media handles on your business card, especially if you use them for business purposes. This allows potential customers to easily connect with you and stay updated on your brand.

Is it necessary to include my full address on my business card?

No, it is not necessary to include your full address on your business card. You can simply include your city and state, or just your email and phone number if you prefer. However, if you have a physical storefront, it may be beneficial to include your full address.

Can I use my own design for my business card?

Yes, you can use your own design for your business card. However, it is important to make sure the design is professional and aligns with your brand image. You can also use templates provided by Pampered Chef to create a polished and visually appealing business card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • RitaKey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KHReeves