• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Business with the All-New Business Building Pack

In summary, the New Consultant Business Building Package has been updated for Fall 2009 and includes 50 catalogs, 6 packs of 40 Cooking Show invitations, 100 drawing slips, 2 packs of 20 Opportunity Brochures, 5 Come Join Us Recruiting Booklets, 6 Season's Best™ Recipe Collection, 3 Consultant Agreements, 15 Cooking Show Planning Guide, 100 PamperedPartner® Plus sales receipts, 100 sales receipts, and 5 Your Life, Your Way DVDs. The price has been reduced to $36 and the package is available to new Consultants for 60 days from the shipping date of their New Consultant Kit. The package offers over 50% savings compared to ordering individual
pamperedjen1
I'm a few days way from hitting my 60 days so I was looking into ordering the business building pack. I received the S/S 09 sheet in my pack but I want to order the F/W 09. I was wondering if the F/W 09 included the same thing as the S/S 09 cause there is a price difference. If anyone can tell me what comes in the newer business building package it would be a big help.

From this week's Newswire email:

The New Consultant Business Building Package has been updated for Fall 2009. It includes the following:
  • 50 Catalogs
  • 6 packs of 40 Cooking Show invitations
  • 100 Drawing Slips
  • 2 packs of 20 Opportunity Brochures
  • 5 Come Join Us Recruiting Booklets
  • 6 Season's Best™ Recipe Collection
  • 3 Consultant Agreements
  • 15 Cooking Show Planning Guide
  • 100 PamperedPartner® Plus sales receipts
  • 100 sales receipts
  • 5 Your Life, Your Way DVDs
  • 2009 Merrill Catalog

The price has been reduced to $36 (previously $42) to reflect the elimination of the following items:

Executive Cookware, Stainless Cookware and Forged Cutlery Display Cards
New Consultant Rewards Brochure
Tabletop Flipchart and inserts

The Business Building Package is available to new Consultants for 60 days from the shipping date of their New Consultant Kit.

You save over 50% of the individual supply cost when you order the Business Building Package. Add JT35 to your Supply Order or PamperedPartner® Plus to cash in on the savings and start your business with a bang!

It is WORTH getting!! I don't think the items they took out are that big of a deal...I never use them.

Thanks - what is the difference between the PamperedPartner® Plus sales receipts and the sales receipts? I just got my mini kit and it came with the three part order forms but I don't think I got any sales receipts with it.

PamperedPartner® Plus sales receipts are regular weight paper with the terms of sale printed on the back, and the logo and a few other things printed on the front. They are for the purpose of printing an official receipt for customers who do not get a copy of the three part sales receipts. Such as outside orders.

esavvymom said:
From this week's Newswire email:

It is WORTH getting!! I don't think the items they took out are that big of a deal...I never use them.

I agree! I've used the flip chart a few times at fairs, but don't take it to shows. I have enough to take with the products as it is!

NooraK said:
PamperedPartner® Plus sales receipts are regular weight paper with the terms of sale printed on the back, and the logo and a few other things printed on the front. They are for the purpose of printing an official receipt for customers who do not get a copy of the three part sales receipts. Such as outside orders.

Thanks Noorak! Are the sales receipts the 3 part forms?

PamperedSD said:
Thanks Noorak! Are the sales receipts the 3 part forms?

Yes...they are.

What is included in the Business Building Pack?

The Business Building Pack includes essential tools and resources to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. It includes product samples, catalogs, order forms, a hostess guide, and training materials.

How much does the Business Building Pack cost?

The cost of the Business Building Pack varies depending on your location and current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

Can I customize the items included in the Business Building Pack?

Yes, you can customize the product samples included in the pack. You can choose from a variety of popular Pampered Chef products to showcase to your customers.

How will the Business Building Pack help me grow my business?

The Business Building Pack is designed to give you the tools and resources you need to effectively market and sell Pampered Chef products. It includes training materials to help you improve your selling skills and product samples to demonstrate to potential customers.

Is the Business Building Pack only for new consultants?

No, the Business Building Pack is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It can be a great resource for both new and experienced consultants looking to boost their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • IAmChefJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • SusanPC