• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started with Your Business Binder: What to Include?

In summary, the new binder is for the new information that was also received in the change over kit. It is replacing the Recipe for Success binder. It has a spot for CDs and a reproducible forms CD.
I will have to share the pictures of our animals when I get home. It was funny because one night we had a bunny on one of the beds but just they way they placed it, we called her "Seductive Bunny". I think I have a pic of it. If I do, I will post it when I get home tonight.

jasonmva said:
Now that is interesting because both of my cruise did. Oh did I mention the 2 chocloate mints on my pillow EVERY NIGHT! Boy talk about sweet dreams!
Our cruise was on Big Red Boat, which was the Disney-affiliated cruise line before Disney Cruises existed. We only went on that line because we got a discount/points through another business we were affiliated with at the time (we both consider Disney to be Evil Empire #2 behind Microsoft), and were hoping that by going in October that it would be mostly adults, since children should be in school. Wrong! I HATED it. Gack! Too many screaming, snot-nosed, spoiled brats who should have been in school (it should be a jailable offense to pull your kids out of school just for a vacation). But because of all the kids, there were many things that just didn't happen: 24-hour food service, mints on pillows, fancy towel animals, being able to walk like a civilised person through the hallways, etc.

Boy, we've really gotten off-topic here, haven't we?

I wish they did an Adults Only Disney cruise. But I want characters on it too (ok - if it can only be Dopey I would be estatic -- huge Dopey fan)

jasonmva said:
I wish they did an Adults Only Disney cruise. But I want characters on it too (ok - if it can only be Dopey I would be estatic -- huge Dopey fan)

That explains your previous avatar!;)

chefann said:
Our cruise was on Big Red Boat, which was the Disney-affiliated cruise line before Disney Cruises existed. We only went on that line because we got a discount/points through another business we were affiliated with at the time (we both consider Disney to be Evil Empire #2 behind Microsoft), and were hoping that by going in October that it would be mostly adults, since children should be in school. Wrong! I HATED it. Gack! Too many screaming, snot-nosed, spoiled brats who should have been in school (it should be a jailable offense to pull your kids out of school just for a vacation). But because of all the kids, there were many things that just didn't happen: 24-hour food service, mints on pillows, fancy towel animals, being able to walk like a civilised person through the hallways, etc.

Boy, we've really gotten off-topic here, haven't we?

I did a Princess cruise in December and there were barely any kids! That was the one nice thing... but most of the people were senior groups..

I was a costumed character once at a professional basketball game. It was Quaker Employee night at a Pistons game, and I was temping through Kelly Services at the time. I got to go to the game, but didn't get to watch it, and walk around dressed like Cap'n Crunch. It's amazing how many adults will walk up to someone in a Cap'n Crunch costume and start talking to him as if he's a real person: "I love your cereal, man!" :)

The first one we went on was Carnival. Boy they are right when they call it the party ships. They had a deck party every night. It sometimes was overwhelming because they had so much to do at the same time.

The second one was Royal Caribbean and I vowed never to go on one of their ships again. They didn't have nearly enough to do and when our Puerto Rico excursion turned bad, they weren't going to do anything about it! Finally they decided to refund HALF of the excursion cost because they claim we went on the excursion! Excuse me?!? I was suppose to go to the rainforest, not spend 3 hours in rush hour traffic to go not even a 1/4 of the way up and half to drive back. The only thing I saw was Taco Bell, Burker King and adult stores. Some excursion!

Bummer Jason, we've had the opposite experience...have liked RC better than Carnival. Seemed like the rooms were a little better (no bunks so no need to pay to upgrade to avoid). We also had some good excursions but we were on a week long one so that might be it too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • Rossana