• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Efficiency: Top Business Apps for iPhone and Beyond

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of a PC app for the iPhone and other apps that can help with business tasks, specifically mileage tracking. The PC app mentioned is currently only for consultants and there is also a discussion about a mileage tracking app called Milebug. It is described as easy to use with features such as tracking purpose of trips and GPS tracking. The app also allows for generating reports and is available for multiple platforms.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Is there a pc app for the iphone?? And what other apps help you with your bussiness??

Re: apps that helpPC app is still in the works and will be for consultants only, not one for customers.Mileage apps help! You can list starting & ending mileage every time you get in the car for a PC related trip. :D

Re: apps that helpThe mileage apps were a topic of discussion a couple of weeks ago. I just downloaded one today, after I've had a sufficient chance to use it and evaluate it, I'll let you know what I think of it.I also have an app to track gas mileage - I'm impressed with it - so far.

As promised...I've been using the app for a few days, it's called Milebug and it's from a publisher called Izatt International.Once you figure it out, it's pretty easy to use. You add your vehicle(s) and if you have regular destinations, you can add them as favorites. (For example, I have 21 places I go on a regular basis, I added them to my "favorites" list for easy retrieval.)When you go on a trip, it opens a new trip and adds the date automagically. You choose the vehicle, enter the starting mileage, and add a destination. If it's a regular place, you just pick from your list of favorites. If it's a new place ("Mrs. Jones' Show") you add it as the destination. Upon completion of the trip, you add the ending mileage and that's it - the trip is complete. It tracks purpose of the trip (business, charity, medical) because the IRS has different allowances for the different purposes. It can be set to kilometers http://a169.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/072/Purple/v4/5c/e2/b1/5ce2b1a5-be26-f24f-95cb-a266b7ad0fec/mzl.syewbkdy.320x480-75.jpgIt also has a GPS tracking feature that maps your route based on GPS tracking. While it's cute and kinda cool, I haven't actually figured out what value that feature has.http://a348.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/062/Purple/v4/09/85/8f/09858fde-8887-1565-c3fb-78a52bd4b2e1/mzl.rhremrtg.320x480-75.jpgPeriodically, you can ask Milebug for a report. It will create a report in HTML or CSV format, or both. I just created a CSV report, the app emails it to the destination of your choice. (In my case, to me.) The CSV opened right up as a spreadsheet, and suddenly, I know how much of a tax deduction I've created for January - so far. (And it's a far more impressive amount than I thought it was!)I do still have my mileage book (I'm a big fan of backups) because it not only tracks mileage, but has pockets to keep incidental receipts and a book of stamps. (I never know when I'm going to have to mail something.) But with the app and the ability to email a spreadsheet to myself, I can enter mileage into my accounting system without having to bring the book into the house - which usually leads to forgetting to take it back out to the car.So far, I'm happy with Milebug. It's relatively expensive ($2.99) where most apps are free or 99¢ but it's still far less than my mileage book was. Milebug is available for the iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7. Visit the website: http://milebug.com/.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can definitely recommend the PC app for iPhone. It's a great tool for managing your business on the go, allowing you to access your personal website, track orders, and even place orders for customers. As for other apps, I also use the Square app for processing credit card payments at events and the Canva app for creating professional-looking graphics for social media and marketing. Do you have any other favorite apps that have helped you with your business?

What are some business apps that can help with organization and time management?

Some popular options for organization and time management include Trello, Asana, Evernote, and Google Calendar. These apps can help you keep track of tasks, projects, and deadlines in a more efficient manner.

Can business apps help with financial management?

Yes, there are many apps that can assist with financial management, such as QuickBooks, FreshBooks, and Expensify. These apps can help with tasks such as invoicing, expense tracking, and budgeting.

Are there any business apps specifically designed for team collaboration and communication?

Yes, there are several apps that focus on team collaboration and communication, such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. These apps allow team members to easily communicate, share files, and work together on projects remotely.

How can business apps help with marketing and advertising?

There are various business apps that can assist with marketing and advertising efforts. Some examples include Hootsuite for social media management, Mailchimp for email marketing, and Canva for creating graphics and designs.

Are there any business apps that can help with customer relationship management?

Yes, there are several apps that can help with customer relationship management, such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho CRM. These apps allow businesses to track and manage customer interactions, sales, and marketing efforts in one central platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies