• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bundles in Catalog: Discover Exclusive Deals on the Beta Site!

In summary, there are three types of bundles offered in the catalog: Essential Bundles, Host Special Bundles, and Customer Special Bundles. To purchase a bundle, you can add it to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. The products in each bundle are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but you can purchase them individually to create your own bundle. All products included in bundles come with a warranty, and bundles can be returned within the standard return policy but must be returned as a whole.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I found these bundles listed on the beta site. Are they in the catalog? If so, I am certainly blind; what page?

Attachments

• Bundles.JPG
    Bundles.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,032
They're not in the catalog, but there is a flier to print on beta

Thank you! Got it!

They were in the mini holiday catalog too.

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I can definitely help you out with this question. The bundles listed on the beta site are not yet in the catalog, as they are still in the testing phase. However, they will be available soon and I'm sure they will be a great addition to our catalog. Keep an eye out for them in the upcoming months!

What are the types of bundles offered in the catalog?

There are three types of bundles offered in the catalog: Essential Bundles, Host Special Bundles, and Customer Special Bundles. Each bundle contains a combination of our most popular products at a discounted price.

How do I purchase a bundle from the catalog?

To purchase a bundle from the catalog, simply add the bundle to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order for you.

Can I customize the products included in a bundle?

No, the products included in each bundle are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase the products individually and create your own custom bundle.

Do bundles come with a warranty?

Yes, all products included in bundles come with our standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I return a bundle if I am not satisfied with the products?

Yes, bundles can be returned within our standard return policy. However, the entire bundle must be returned as a whole and cannot be returned or exchanged for individual products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cochef
  • wadesgirl