• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Bunco Themed Shows: Unlock the Mystery of a Fun and Exciting Event!

In summary, the game is played with partners and each person wears a nametag that will be punched with a hole punch when that person wins a round. The goal is to get to 21 points and yell Bunco. The player with the most points at the end of the night wins.
DebPC
Staff member
I think they run them like a Mystery Host. Has anyone ever done this?

No, but would love to know more!

Here is what i have...

Attachments

• Bunco.jpg
    Bunco.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 356
Found this in my old files- sorry don't know who to credit.

PAMPERED CHEF BUNCO

The Hostess provides food, drinks and ingredients for one recipe. Do a desert or something simple like Apple Crisp or something that will take a short about of time to make. This way you can demo a few products without taking up too much time.

The Hostess will send out invitations with explanations that there will be a game of chance played at the show and a $5 entry fee is required to play the game. Let the guest know the game is optional those that don't want to play can watch the others and eat while the look shop through the catalog.

Even if you are playing this game you can still do a door prize so those who don't want to play will still have the opportunity to win something.

When guest arrive those that want to play will pay $5 each. The Consultant will take the money and hold it. The Consultant will write out Gift Certificates in various amounts according to how much was collected. The Gift Certificate will be given to the winner(s) after the game, that way they won't be tempted to put the money in their pockets. The gift certificates will only be good for redeeming products at the show that night.

The game is played with partners, which is the person across the table from you.

Each person will wear a nametag that will be punched with a hole punch when that person wins a round.

The game is played in 3 rounds.

Prizes For Most Points:
$25 1st prize ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.
$20 2nd prize ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.
$10 3rd prize ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.
$5 booby prize (person with least points) ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.

*If you only get 8 to play at $5 a piece then the prizes can be adjusted too. $20-1st prize, $15-2nd prize, $5 booby prize.

You will need:
3 tables
9 dices, 3 at each table
12 Nametag necklaces (Use business cards with a hole and yarn tied into a necklace. This will make it easier to get access to, so you can punch wholes in the card for the winners of each round.)
12 Players - 4 people to a table

How to Play the Game:
You will roll for��? 1's on the first round; 2's on the second round; 3's on the third round; 4's on the fourth round; 5's on the fifth round; 6's on the sixth round

Game Rules and how to earn points:

1.) Let's say you are rolling for 1's. Every time you or your partner rolls a 1, you get a point for every 1 you roll.
2.) The person rolling keeps going as long as he/she is rolling 1's.
3.) The play continues around the table until the following happens: either a team gets to 21 points and yells Bunco OR someone rolls 3 1's and yells Bunco.
4.) When some one yells Bunco the play stops at all tables and the partners at the table with the most points get to punch their tags.
5.) This goes for all numbers you roll.
6.) If you roll 3 of a kind and it is not what you are rolling for--
i.e. you get 3 -4's but you are rolling 2's, you get 5 points, but the play goes to the next person.
7.) If you are the one who Rolls a real Bunco-3 of the number you are rolling for, you get 2 punches and your partner gets 1.
8.) You change tables or places for each round.
9.) If you and your partner win, you move to the next table.
10.) If you lose, you stay—but either way you change chairs so you have a different partner next round.

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I have actually hosted a Bunco themed show before. It was such a fun and exciting event for both me and my guests! We definitely ran it like a Mystery Host show and it was a big hit. Everyone had a great time playing Bunco and trying out some delicious Pampered Chef recipes. It's a great way to mix things up and add some fun to your usual cooking show. I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know if you have any questions about how we ran the show. Happy cooking!

What is a Bunco Themed Show?

A Bunco Themed Show is a type of entertainment that combines elements of the popular dice game, Bunco, with live performances such as comedy, music, and dancing. It is a fun and interactive experience that is perfect for parties, fundraisers, and other events.

What can I expect from a Bunco Themed Show?

You can expect to see a lively and entertaining performance that incorporates the rules and spirit of the Bunco game. This may include comedic skits, musical numbers, and interactive games with the audience. It is a great way to engage and entertain a group of people.

How long does a Bunco Themed Show typically last?

The length of a Bunco Themed Show can vary depending on the specific performance and any additional activities or breaks included. On average, a show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. It is best to check with the specific entertainment company or host for a more accurate estimate.

Do I need to know how to play Bunco to enjoy a Bunco Themed Show?

No, you do not need to know how to play Bunco in order to enjoy a Bunco Themed Show. The game itself will be explained and incorporated into the show, so even first-timers can participate and have a great time.

How can I book a Bunco Themed Show for my event?

You can book a Bunco Themed Show by contacting a reputable entertainment company or event planner that specializes in this type of performance. They will be able to provide you with more information about pricing, availability, and any other details you may need to know.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • pamperedlinda