• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a Bunco Mystery Host party?

In summary, Linda is planning a Bunco Mystery Host party at her house later in the month. The invite attached shows great graphics and is sure to get guests excited. Sue Adams is an independent consultant and is hosting her own party next Friday. She has been playing bunco before, but is still working out the details.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm planning a Bunco Mystery Host party at my house later in the month. Attached is my invitation that I'll be sending out next week. Please read it over and offer any advice....I feel like I am forgetting something....

Also, if you've tried any of the new recipes give me your opinion of what's good and what's not so great. I'm planning to make items using the new pieces and I want some good recipes.

Thanks everyone!

Linda

Attachments

• Invite.doc
    109 KB · Views: 389
Looks Great Linda! I think that you all will have a lot of fun! :)

pixel-_ said:
Looks Great Linda! I think that you all will have a lot of fun! :)
Thanks, for $10 you can come play too! You could even win stuff......just can't tell anyone you're a consultant!!! lol :p

Wow - it sounds like so much fun I want to come!
I played bunco once or twice about 4 years ago - I don't remember how to play anymore :(

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks, for $10 you can come play too! You could even win stuff......just can't tell anyone you're a consultant!!! lol :p

HaHaHa! Wouldn't that be a hoot! Unfortunately my DH has students that night and band practice. I will be stuck w/ the kids :( I hope that you all have FUN though and that you get a lot out of the party! :)

The invite looks awesome!!! I love the graphics...where did you find them??

dannyzmom said:
Wow - it sounds like so much fun I want to come!
I played bunco once or twice about 4 years ago - I don't remember how to play anymore :(
You can come too....and bring Jilleysue with you! I've got a couple of spare bedrooms! We'd have a great time :D

hoosierchef said:
The invite looks awesome!!! I love the graphics...where did you find them??
Thanks, I found the graphics in Word's ClipArt gallery

pixel-_ said:
HaHaHa! Wouldn't that be a hoot! Unfortunately my DH has students that night and band practice. I will be stuck w/ the kids :( I hope that you all have FUN though and that you get a lot out of the party! :)
I will probably break-even commission-wise....but I should get a couple of bookings from it and.....double points for Feb sales....and hopefully enough to break the March sales into a show or two (or maybe three....) to go towards getting my HWC stuff!!!! That's the motive of the plan here......:rolleyes: PLus it will be tons of fun and I like keeping my hosts and customers happy happy happy!:p

Pampered Linda...the invite looks great! I'm so excited , I'm going to host one myself. I have been struggling with getting one more booking and this looks like a perfect opportunity. Perhaps I missed this information, but are you having it at your house? Have you ever done this before or had you been to one similiar to this? Great idea! Thanks for sharing!
Sue Adams
Independent Consultant #421585

I have played Bunco, but not PC bunco. I'm still working out the details. I'm hosting it next Friday - 23rd. Any more tips and ideas?

What is a Bunco Party Invite?

A Bunco Party Invite is an invitation to a social event centered around the game of Bunco. Bunco is a popular dice game that is often played at parties or social gatherings.

How do I create a Bunco Party Invite?

Creating a Bunco Party Invite is easy! You can use a pre-made invitation template or create your own from scratch. Be sure to include the date, time, location, and any other important details about the party. You can also include a fun design or theme to make it more festive.

What information should be included in a Bunco Party Invite?

The most important information to include in a Bunco Party Invite is the date, time, and location of the party. You should also include any special instructions, such as what to bring or if there is a specific dress code. It's also helpful to include your contact information in case guests have any questions.

Who should I invite to a Bunco Party?

Bunco parties are typically casual and fun, so you can invite anyone you like. It's a great opportunity to bring together friends, family, and coworkers for a fun night of games and socializing. You can also ask your guests to invite others to make it a larger event.

Do I need to provide food or drinks for a Bunco Party?

It's not necessary to provide food or drinks for a Bunco Party, but it can be a nice touch. You can ask your guests to bring a dish to share potluck-style, or you can provide light snacks and drinks yourself. It's always a good idea to ask your guests about any food allergies or preferences beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedmomto3
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • DebPC