• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Setbacks: Show and Catalog Shows Postponed

In summary, Jen is having a difficult month with lots of cancellations and no shows booked. She is hopeful that she can get the other show going, but is worried that it may be cancelled.
Jen1409
Had a show and 2 catalog shows booked for this month. The show got moved to November and 1 of the catalog shows bailed on me till possibly next month. Hopefully I can get the other catalog show going.

My whole month of Oct is shot. I had four shows and three cancelled on me. My host for next week is not being very cooperative about sending invites and would rather email, which is the reason why her show went kaput in the beginning of the month and then she had to reschedule for a second time. I have a feeling that it's going to be cancelled. I have no shows for October. I'm really bummed.

Hey look on the bright side..... the more sales in November, the more FREE NEW Spring products!!!! Stay positive!

I'd rather book shows for November than October!

true, I also found out yesterday I got denied for the PC credit card. It says due to too much debt to open credit ratio but I have alot of open credit and not that much debt so I don't know why they denied me. I even just got a new CC from Chase not even 2 months ago. ugh this stinks

Jen - you probably have too many credit cards open, even if you don't have that much debt on them. I'd close the ones you don't use anymore, and try again in another month.

As far as the shows, always remember to over-book your months. Don't think that you're all set once you have the number of shows on the calendar that you want - keep booking, since cancellations and postponements do happen. You might also want to offer some kind of incentive for keeping the original show date.

While I am not an attorney nor do I pretend to be one on TV, I have some experience with this. Credit takes 6-8 months to improve. 10 years ago we had issues and stopped all credit cards. 2 years ago we started getting 'preapproved' offers in the mail, for predatory lender cards, unfortunately I bit and we got stung with ridiculous fees--worse on my credit report than if I hadn't taken the cards at all. (Stay away from the vikings)Close cards you don't use. Or better yet, charge small things (less than $50) and pay them off - this boosts your scores! DO NOT OPEN NEW ACCOUNTS as this sets you back 6 months. Whenever you take on new debt or get a colleciton added to your report, it sets you back. If you have any collection items, do not just pay them. Instead, before making any payment, get an agreement IN WRITING from the creditor that they will remove it from your credit report upon payment in full. (the magic words are Pay-To-Delete) Pay the creditor with a cashier's check along with a copy of the letter they sent. Ask for a copy of the statement they send to the credit reporting companies. Send it certified mail. You want to create as much paper trail as possible.Send the paid info to all 3 reporting companies immediately yourself - you well may beat the creditor to this task, as they often batch-process removals like at the end of the month or even every couple of months. Credit companies are not in the business of being nice or removing deroggatory info - they are in the business of accurately reporting issues to alert anyone else of your credit worthiness.The best thing is to maintain good credit if you have it, and not to wallow in credit issues if you don't. Start today. 7 years passes quickly and you can be back at top scores in short time. Pay minimums each month, plus a little. Later, pay big chunks until any debt is gone.

1. What happens if my show or catalog show gets postponed?

If your show or catalog show gets postponed, we will work with you to reschedule for a future date that works for both you and your consultant. Your consultant will also provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding any changes or updates.

2. Will I still be able to earn host rewards if my show is postponed?

Yes, you will still be able to earn host rewards for your postponed show. Your consultant will work with you to reschedule and ensure that you receive all the benefits and rewards you were expecting.

3. How will my guests be notified if my show is postponed?

Your consultant will reach out to your guests and inform them of the postponement. They will also provide them with any updates and rescheduling information. Your guests' orders and party totals will be carried over to the rescheduled date.

4. Can I still place orders and make purchases during a postponed show?

Yes, you can still place orders and make purchases during a postponed show. Your consultant will provide you with a link to a virtual show where you can browse and make purchases at your convenience. Any orders placed during the postponed show will still count towards the host's rewards and benefits.

5. What happens if my show gets postponed multiple times?

If your show gets postponed multiple times, your consultant will continue to work with you to reschedule for a future date that works for both parties. Your consultant will also keep you updated on any changes or updates. If necessary, your consultant may also offer alternative options, such as a virtual show or individual orders, to ensure that you still receive your desired products and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies