• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Conference This Year: A Pity Party or a Blessing in Disguise?

In summary, Brooke is having a pity party for missing conference this year. She is excited to go to Leadership next year, but is sad because she will miss the fun and walk the stage.
pamperedmom2owen
Okay, I'm having a pity party for me. I have to miss conference this year, albeit for a wonderful reason (I'm due in August!). But I will probably be promoting April 1st! I'm going to miss all the fun. And I'm going to miss my chance to walk the stage! Grrr! Okay. I'm done now. I just had to vent to those who would truly understand! :p

i understand about missing conference. i had started saving to go but had to cancel it due to the fact that my children will be coming home from there grandparents that week and i wont have a baby sitter. i was really wanting to go since i have never been to one yet. oh well maybe next year. but on the bright side congrats on the baby!! do you know what you are having? i just love babies!!

Brooke--unless it's doctor recommended that you don't travel you could still go. You would be surprised how many waddlers there are at conference (women due in 5 weeks or less). If you truly can't make it they will allow you to walk at Leadership next year.

Thankfully, I will have dropped #4 late May or early June and will be going. My mom will be coming along to take care of the baby and because all of her sisters and brothers live in Chicago. I kept stressing about expressing enough milk to be gone for 4 days and then expressing during conference. What a nightmare!! It will be so much better to have the baby there, but not have to worry about it. My mother will be showing off her (hopefully) last grandchild. (I know that may sound harsh to some of you, but I was never into the Mommy-thing. Weird coming from a lady about to have 4 kids hahahahaha :rolleyes: )

not really chefkearns!! i never wanted to be a mother but had 3 kids, pregnant 6 times!! i know what youre saying!! good luck with the birth!!

Thanks ladies. I'm due August 13th, but my son was born 4 weeks early. And we're in wave 3. My dr. has forbid me to go. :( Hopefully I can walk at leadership. Congrats on your baby ChefKearns! Funny, I always wanted lots of kids, but my hubby only wants two. I'm still trying to talk him into more! :D

I totally understand where you are coming from I was unable to attend last year due to finances and I am in wave 3 and my baby is due Aug 2 good luck with your pregnancy this is #3 for me and my last ;)

1. Why is the conference cancelled?

The conference has been cancelled due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and concerns for the health and safety of our consultants and staff.

2. Will I receive a refund for my conference ticket?

Yes, all registered attendees will receive a full refund for their conference ticket. Please allow 1-2 weeks for the refund to process.

3. Can I transfer my conference ticket to next year?

Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer conference tickets to next year's event. However, we are offering a special discount code for next year's conference to all registered attendees.

4. Will the conference be rescheduled for a later date?

At this time, we do not have plans to reschedule the conference for a later date. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates if anything changes.

5. What about my hotel and travel arrangements?

If you booked your hotel and/or travel through our designated travel agency, please contact them directly for cancellations and refunds. If you made your own arrangements, please reach out to the hotel and airline directly to inquire about their cancellation policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • pamperedmom2owen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
PCAbby
  • imported_iteachurkid