• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Spice Equivalents for Bulk Orders - FAQs Answered!

In summary, you can mix and match any combination of spices in bulk orders and our system will automatically calculate the equivalent measurements. All spices, except for specialty blends, can be ordered in bulk. Our system will also calculate the equivalent measurements for each spice and we have a spice equivalency chart available for reference. Bulk orders are perfect for parties and events, and our system can calculate the equivalent measurements for the amount of people you are serving. Unfortunately, returns and exchanges for bulk spice orders are not accepted, but our customer service team can assist with any issues.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Has anyone ordered the bulk spices? Does any one know how many bottles of the rubs are in each of the bulk bags of rubs?

John....I think about 4-6? If you look at the supply order, it shows the number of ounces in each bulk pack. Some are 9, some are 12-14 oz. Most of the rubs/spices are 2-2.5 oz in the bottles.

Thanks Bobbi! That is good info to have. I use a lot of the Chipotle Rub but not much of the others so I wanted to know if it was worth for me to do them in bulk as well.

are these done in such a way we could use them for door prizes?

You would have to purchase some small containers to divide it up into smaller portions but you can do that. Many do.

I have the crushed peppercorn and it says serving size 3/4 tsp.. and there are 151 servings. net weight is 14 oz.

I believe they said that the bulk bags are the equivalent of 4 spices (large bottles) or 6 rubs (small bottles)

1. Can I mix and match spices in bulk orders?

Yes, you can mix and match any combination of spices in bulk orders. Our system will automatically calculate the equivalent measurements for each spice based on the quantity you enter.

2. Are there any spices that cannot be ordered in bulk?

Currently, all of our spices can be ordered in bulk except for our specialty blends, which are only available in pre-measured quantities.

3. How do I know how much of each spice to order?

Our system will calculate the equivalent measurements for each spice based on the quantity you enter. Additionally, we have a spice equivalency chart available for your reference.

4. Can I order bulk spices for a party or event?

Yes, bulk orders are perfect for parties and events! Our system will calculate the equivalent measurements for the amount of people you are serving.

5. Can I return or exchange bulk spice orders?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for bulk spice orders. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
Replies
Views
raebates