• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with Realtor Bulk Order Discounts | Learn More Here!

In summary, the main benefit of using Realtor Bulk Order Discounts is the significant cost savings. To qualify for these discounts, realtors must be registered with a valid license number. Most products on the website are eligible for bulk discounts, with some exclusions and limitations. To place a bulk order, realtors can contact customer service or choose the "Bulk Order" option at checkout. Besides the cost savings, Realtor Bulk Order Discounts can also help realtors build relationships with their clients by gifting them with high-quality products. This can lead to repeat business and positive referrals in the future.
pchefinski
Are there discounts with bulk orders? (Interested for Realtor sales purposes) Thanks :)

I don't think that head office gives discounts for bulk orders. If u order more then 50 of one product you are to contact HO first though. Look up in your recipe for success under policies and procedures for more info.

Recipe for Success asks you to call HO, I do believe that there is a discount but I would call to find out if it were me.

I've called them. There is no discount and they must pay direct shipping. A large order can not go under a show.

I had a host whose mom wanted 100 Mini Serving Spatulas for shower favors. Here's what I did--after every guest had placed their order and the show was ready to close, I added 10 or 20 spatulas to the orders of a few guests. That way the mom paid retail plus tax, but no shipping. It worked out well and the host got the rewards. :)

Well that's retarded, but you found a great work around!

What's retarded? that bulk orders don't get a discount? Has anyone had bulk orders done before? Did you offer some sort of discount or pay the shipping or something? Or did the customer just pay everything as normally set up? Oh, thanks Debbie, for talking to them about it.. I appreciate that! :D

Well it's retarded that they don't get a discount and it's retarded that it can't be put on a show and it's retarded that they have to pay direct shipping, the whole mammer jammer is silly IMO.

What are the benefits of using Realtor Bulk Order Discounts?

The main benefit of using Realtor Bulk Order Discounts is the significant cost savings. By purchasing in bulk, realtors can often receive discounts on their orders, allowing them to save money and maximize their budget. Additionally, bulk orders can be more convenient and efficient, as they require less frequent reordering and can be delivered directly to the realtor's office.

How can I qualify for Realtor Bulk Order Discounts?

To qualify for Realtor Bulk Order Discounts, you must be a registered realtor with a valid license number. You can also contact our customer service team to inquire about specific eligibility requirements or any special promotions that may be available.

What products are eligible for Realtor Bulk Order Discounts?

Most products on our website are eligible for Realtor Bulk Order Discounts. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. However, some products may have quantity limitations or exclusions, so it is best to check with our customer service team for specific details.

How do I place a bulk order for Realtor Bulk Order Discounts?

To place a bulk order, you can either contact our customer service team directly or visit our website and select the "Bulk Order" option at checkout. Our team will work with you to determine the best pricing and shipping options for your order.

Are there any additional benefits to using Realtor Bulk Order Discounts?

In addition to the cost savings, using Realtor Bulk Order Discounts can also help realtors build relationships with their clients. By gifting them with high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, realtors can show their appreciation and leave a lasting impression on their clients. This can lead to repeat business and positive referrals in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
acdugger
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • tinat51796