• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bulk order discounts?

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
Are there discounts with bulk orders? (Interested for Realtor sales purposes) Thanks :)

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
I don't think that head office gives discounts for bulk orders. If u order more then 50 of one product you are to contact HO first though. Look up in your recipe for success under policies and procedures for more info.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Recipe for Success asks you to call HO, I do believe that there is a discount but I would call to find out if it were me.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I've called them. There is no discount and they must pay direct shipping. A large order can not go under a show.

I had a host whose mom wanted 100 Mini Serving Spatulas for shower favors. Here's what I did--after every guest had placed their order and the show was ready to close, I added 10 or 20 spatulas to the orders of a few guests. That way the mom paid retail plus tax, but no shipping. It worked out well and the host got the rewards. :)

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
What's retarded? that bulk orders don't get a discount? Has anyone had bulk orders done before? Did you offer some sort of discount or pay the shipping or something? Or did the customer just pay everything as normally set up? Oh, thanks Debbie, for talking to them about it.. I appreciate that! :D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Well it's retarded that they don't get a discount and it's retarded that it can't be put on a show and it's retarded that they have to pay direct shipping, the whole mammer jammer is silly IMO.