• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Save on Business Materials? Check Out My Ebay Auction Now!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business materials for sale, including catalogs, order forms, business cards, hostess packets, and product samples. These materials can be customized with your own information and branding. Discounts are available for bulk orders and expedited shipping options are available for quicker delivery. Returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days, with the exception of personalized materials. For more information, please visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant.
jchess25
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I am selling all my buisness materials on Ebay. There is a VERY low reserve and a lot of great products including: a denim apron, 2 tan demo table cloths, a tool turn about tote, a rice cooker plus, 8 cup batter bowl, garlic press, 3 nylon scrapers, 13 pkgs of invitations, stickers from nancy's artworks, a package of spring catalogs, a vintage PC ice shaver, 5-6 Seasons best cookbooks, CD's and much more!! Please check out this auction! The Ebay item number is 4446525812 and the seller is actionsellers. Thanks!

Scroll down in the forums and there is a Trading Post forum for these types of things.

I went to ebay and went to the search by stores. I typed in the name actionsellers and it said no store found.

You'll find it if you search by the listing #.

There may be no reserve, but shipping is $30!!

It's a shame. I would have bought the doorprizes, the invitations and the catalogs through the trading post.

Thanks for the tip on the trading post! Please make sure you scroll through all the photos, because not everything is shown in the first photo, but everything in all the photos is included in the auction. The shipping is $30.00 because of the number of large/bulky items and all that paper work is HEAVY! I am selling this stuff through one of those Ebay stores, so they figure out the shipping. If you are at all interested, please bid! Even if the reserve is not met, I intend on selling to the highest bidder anyway! Thanks again!

What types of business materials are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business materials for sale such as catalogs, order forms, business cards, hostess packets, and product samples. These materials are designed to help you showcase our products and grow your business.

Can I customize the business materials with my own information and branding?

Yes, you can easily customize our business materials with your own information and branding. For example, you can add your name, contact information, and logo to the business cards and hostess packets. This will help you establish a professional and cohesive brand for your business.

Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of business materials?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of business materials. The more you order, the more you save. We also have special promotions and deals throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How quickly can I receive my business materials after placing an order?

We strive to process and ship all business materials orders as quickly as possible. Depending on your location, you can typically expect to receive your order within 5-7 business days. If you need your materials sooner, we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Can I return or exchange business materials if I am not satisfied with them?

If you are not satisfied with your business materials, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized materials, such as business cards and hostess packets, cannot be returned or exchanged. For more information on our return policy, please refer to our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchess25
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jchess25
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • mandi