• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Business Items Are For Sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business items for sale such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and business supplies like catalogs, order forms, and business cards. Personalization options are available for certain items, and discounts are offered for bulk purchases. Business items can be ordered through a consultant or on the website, and there are occasional promotions and sales for these items.
jchess25
Hi all!
I just wanted to let you know that I am selling a lot of my buisness items on Ebay. Items include: a denim apron, 2 tan demo table cloths, a tool turn about tote, an 8 cup batter bowl, a rice cooker plus, 3 nylon scrapers, 13 packages of invitations, stickers from Nancy's artworks, Seasons best cook books, a pkg of spring catalogs and MUCH more! Please be sure to scroll down through the photos, not everything is shown in the first photo, but everything shown in all the photos is included! There is a very low reserve on the items. The seller is action sellers and the item number is4446525812. Thanks for looking!

1. What types of business items do you offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business items for sale, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also offer business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and business cards.

2. Can I personalize the business items I purchase?

Yes, we offer personalization options for certain business items, such as engraving on kitchen tools or customizing business cards. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options.

3. Are there any discounts available for bulk purchases of business items?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of certain business items. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing.

4. How can I order business items for my Pampered Chef business?

You can order business items directly from your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply select the business item(s) you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout.

5. Are there any special promotions or sales for business items?

Yes, we periodically offer promotions and sales on our business items. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • brandenc