• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Building up Fundraiser Attendance

In summary, the speaker is struggling with writer's block as they try to put together a flyer for an upcoming fundraiser. They have come up with incentives for people to attend, such as a free large round stone for the person with the most outside orders and a "bring a friend" gift. The flyer will serve as an info/reminder, and the speaker plans on sending out invitations and making reminder calls closer to the event. They are seeking advice on how to entice more people to attend and feel pressure as the organization is depending on them.
kitchenqueen
OKay ladies - I am suffering from a bad case of writer's block I guess you can say. I am trying to put together a flyer for a fundraiser I am doing in the middle of this month. We've figured out ways to get people to host fundraiser's but how can I convince people to come :confused: . I am giving away a free large round stone to the person who turns in the most in outside orders by the 1st of Nov, and ofcourse the bring a friend get a gift, and I also have a few games I plan on playing to break the ice. This flyer is serving as an info/reminder. Then I am sending out invitations THEN making reminder calls 2-3 days before. What else can I add in the flyer to get people to come?? This organization is really depending on me and I am starting to feel the pressure. ANY advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!!!

kitchenqueen said:
OKay ladies - I am suffering from a bad case of writer's block I guess you can say. I am trying to put together a flyer for a fundraiser I am doing in the middle of this month. We've figured out ways to get people to host fundraiser's but how can I convince people to come :confused: . I am giving away a free large round stone to the person who turns in the most in outside orders by the 1st of Nov, and ofcourse the bring a friend get a gift, and I also have a few games I plan on playing to break the ice. This flyer is serving as an info/reminder. Then I am sending out invitations THEN making reminder calls 2-3 days before. What else can I add in the flyer to get people to come?? This organization is really depending on me and I am starting to feel the pressure. ANY advice is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Wow, it sounds like you have some great ideas! What do you usually give for bring a friend? Are you doing one big kitchen show demonstration, a few kitchen shows in a week to go towards the same fundraisers, catalog sales?

Look in the files section of this board (scroll down) there are many flyers you can get ideas from. My 1st is going on now, it's a mini-catalog, website and outside order collector - - I would love to spice it up by doing a kitchen show or two to earn towards it. I am offering an additional 5% of my commission towards this group plus $3 matching bookings. It's a preschool both of my kids went to so I want to give back.

Keep us posted!

Hey there! First of all, don't stress too much about the writer's block - it happens to the best of us. It sounds like you have some great ideas already in place for your fundraiser, so don't worry too much about convincing people to come. Here are a few suggestions that might help:1. Highlight the cause: Make sure to emphasize the importance of the fundraiser and the impact it will have on the organization you are supporting. People are more likely to attend if they know their contribution is going towards a good cause.2. Use social media: In addition to your flyer, create a Facebook event or post on other social media platforms to spread the word. Encourage your friends and family to share the event with their networks as well.3. Offer incentives: You've already mentioned the free round stone and the "bring a friend, get a gift" promotion, which are great ideas. You could also consider offering a raffle for a larger prize or a discount for attendees who make a purchase at the fundraiser.4. Make it fun: People are more likely to attend if they know they will have a good time. Mention the games and icebreakers you have planned in your flyer and highlight any other fun activities or entertainment that will be at the event.5. Personalize the invitation: Instead of just sending out a general flyer, consider personalizing the invitations with the recipient's name and a short message about why you would love for them to attend.I hope these suggestions help! Just remember to stay positive and keep promoting the event - I'm sure it will be a success. Good luck!

1. How can I increase attendance for my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are a few strategies you can use to increase attendance for your fundraiser. First, be sure to promote the event early and often. Use social media, email, and word of mouth to spread the word. Additionally, offer incentives for attendees such as raffle prizes or discounts on Pampered Chef products. You can also partner with other local businesses or organizations to help promote the fundraiser.

2. Can I invite non-local guests to my fundraiser?

Absolutely! With virtual events becoming more popular, you can invite anyone from anywhere to attend your fundraiser. This allows friends and family who may not live in the same area to still support your cause and purchase Pampered Chef products.

3. How can I make my fundraiser more interactive and engaging?

One way to make your fundraiser more interactive is to host a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products. You can also incorporate games or challenges related to cooking or using kitchen tools. Additionally, encourage attendees to share their own cooking tips and recipes.

4. What should I do if I'm struggling to get RSVPs for the fundraiser?

If you're having trouble getting RSVPs, try reaching out to potential attendees individually. Personal invitations can be more effective than a mass invite. You can also offer a special deal or discount for those who RSVP by a certain date to encourage early responses.

5. How can I track attendance and sales for my fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a host portal where you can track RSVPs, sales, and other important information for your fundraiser. You can also keep track of attendance and sales using a spreadsheet or pen and paper. It's important to keep track of this information to ensure you meet your fundraising goals and properly thank attendees and supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • ilovpc