• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Build It Big!" - Must-Have Tips from the Top Direct Sellers in the Country

In summary, the book is a compilation of tips from the top direct sellers in the country. Christie Northup's stuff is included and she stresses the importance of believing in the product. The book will change your outlook, attitude and technique, and your success will come when you shift your focus off of yourself and onto your customers.
ladybug
I just bought this book (Build It Big!!) from Barnes & Noble and it an absolute must have!!!!
The Direct Selling Women's Alliance published this book compiled of tips from the top direct sellers in the country!! Christie Northup ( The LemonAid Lady) even has her stuff in there!! It is great!

Your business, outlook, attitutude and technique will change instantly... You'll never be scared of "soundy pushy", calling at "the wrong time" or sharing the opportunity!!

Our success will come when we really shift the whole thing off of ourselves and onto our host/customers/recruit. We really are offering them the best, and we have to believe in it!!!

One thing that was great to learn was that we should never act like the items are expensive by giving away lots of stuff or trying to reduce prices. They may not be affordable to all, and that is where incentives like the host program comes in, but our job at the shows is to build value about the products!!! Believe in our host program!!!

We are not just "salespeople" trying to make a buck or get an incentive trip or a new stone. That energy will come out at every meeting~we are their connection to a fabulous product, a outlet for socialization & relaxation and an opportunity for an average Joe to be an outstanding business owner. To be a customer, host or recruit is to be given the opportunity of a lifetime!!

Lets shift our focus and believe we really do have something great to share...not a sale to beg!

Thank you so much for the review. I had looked at this book online, and considered buying it, but wanted an opinion first. It's definitely on my wish list now. Thank you!

Excited!I found out about it online also while looking up the Pampered Chef book. This book was like my own little National Conference (didn't go~was in labor :eek: )!!!

I am sooo psyched about my business after reading this book!

I so believe in all this! I think being excited and passionate about PC makes a huge difference.

Thanks!I just ordered it from Chapters online! (Canada) Thanks so much for recomending it!!!

What is "Build It Big!" - Must-Have Tips from the Top Direct Sellers in the Country?

"Build It Big!" is a book written by successful direct sellers that shares their tips and strategies for achieving success in the industry.

Who are the top direct sellers featured in "Build It Big!"?

The book features insights and advice from some of the most successful direct sellers in the country, including Mary Christensen, Karen Phelps, and Belinda Ellsworth.

What can I expect to learn from "Build It Big!"?

In "Build It Big!", you will learn valuable tips and techniques for building your direct sales business, such as how to effectively market and sell products, recruit team members, and manage your time and finances.

Is "Build It Big!" suitable for beginners in the direct sales industry?

Yes, "Build It Big!" is a great resource for both new and experienced direct sellers. The book covers a wide range of topics and offers practical advice that can benefit anyone looking to grow their business.

Where can I purchase "Build It Big!"?

You can purchase "Build It Big!" on the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available on other online retailers such as Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • abrahamlaur