• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Your Agreement for April SS1 Month: Catalog Show Closing This Month

P
Pampered Laura
Okay I have a recruit who wants to submit her agreement.
She has a catalog show going right now (it's her friend, so she's going to be submitting it as one of her 1st shows) and that will be closing this month.
I assume that if the cat show is submitted for March, that she MUST choose her SS1 month as April? Or can it be May?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pampered Laura said:
Okay I have a recruit who wants to submit her agreement.
She has a catalog show going right now (well actually I do, but it's her friend, so she's going to be submitting it as one of her 1st shows) and that will be closing this month.
I assume that if the cat show is submitted for March, that she MUST choose her SS1 month as April? Or can it be May?
That's right. She would be active as soon as they accept her agreement and could submit that show as soon as she got her pampered partner but remember to tell her to submit her debit card application on line as soon as she gets her consultant number and password - it takes about a week to be processed.

She would also be eligible to get the SA 3-tiered stand and bowls & squares when she qualifies by April 30!

If life happens and she doesn't get started as soon as she would like she can ask for an extention of her first month but then she wouldn't get the incentive.

BethCooks4U said:
She would also be eligible to get the SA 3-tiered stand and bowls & squares when she qualifies by April 30!

If life happens and she doesn't get started as soon as she would like she can ask for an extention of her first month but then she wouldn't get the incentive.

Just to clarify, she actually has to May 31, or the end of SS 1, whichever is first. So, if she moves her SS1 to May from April, she is okay...I actually would encourage moving the month. It gives the new consultant time to build her "bank" and extra time to build for SS2, which would then be June. I believe (and someone correct if I am wrong) that once "qualification" is reached, you cannot change the SS month 1, so it would be important to change the month before that happens.

The fine print on the flyer reads: Note: To qualify, your Independent Consultant Agreement must be received in the Home Office between March 1 and midnight CT on March 31, and you must submit $1250 in commissionable sales or four qualified Shows (of at least $150 in guest sales each) in your Super Starter Month 1 or by May 31, whichever is sooner. All Show types count towards this promotion. Award will ship as earned.

Hope this information (and my opinion) helps!!!

I told my new consultant to pick may as her SS1.....and she did ! Just submitted hers yesterday.

Still have them choose April as SS1I would still have new recruits choose April as the SS 1. Otherwise, they'll have to wait for their kit to ship. After they get their kit, have them change it to May.

Also, always check with your Director. Mine always has Quick Start Boxes on hand, and that way your recruit will have their paperwork now for training purposes. They can get familiar with PP, set up and review their Recipe for Success, etc.

Last season, we had a consultant who kept forgetting that the Quick Start boxes were available, and my Director ended up eating a couple of boxes (they can't be returned, and at the end of the season, the Director is charged $35 for each unused one). So, always check with your Director to see if she has any on hand when signing a new recruit!!!

I took a new recruit to my show yesterday, and have a VERY receptive possible from that show also! I'm so excited!!!!!:D :eek: :D

1. Can a catalog show be submitted for a different month than the SS1 month?

No, the catalog show must be submitted for the same month as the SS1 month. In this case, the show must be submitted for April since that is the chosen SS1 month.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting the catalog show for the SS1 month?

Yes, the catalog show must be submitted before the end of the chosen SS1 month. In this case, the show must be submitted before the end of April.

3. Can the SS1 month be changed after the catalog show has been submitted?

No, once the catalog show has been submitted, the SS1 month cannot be changed. It is important to choose the correct SS1 month before submitting the show.

4. What happens if the catalog show is not submitted before the end of the SS1 month?

If the catalog show is not submitted before the end of the chosen SS1 month, it will not count towards the recruit's sales for that month. It is important to submit the show on time to ensure it is counted towards the sales and rewards for the SS1 month.

5. Can a catalog show be submitted for a previous month?

No, a catalog show cannot be submitted for a previous month. It must be submitted for the same month as the chosen SS1 month. If the show is not submitted on time, it cannot be counted towards the sales and rewards for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • jwpamp