• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn

In summary, Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn is a seasoning blend for adding the bold and spicy flavors of buffalo wings to dishes. It is gluten-free and can be used as a dry rub, seasoning for vegetables, or added to dips and sauces. The level of spiciness can be adjusted by using more or less of the blend or adding additional cayenne pepper. It is best stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place and used within 6 months for optimal taste.
Kelly8
Has anyone tried this? I'm having my open house on Monday and thought about putting little bowls of this at each table for snackers and so they could try our rub.

Sounds delicious!

That's all I need then! Thanks, I'll try it!

I tried it out on my family - Hubby ate the whole bowl!

We did this at our July cluster meeting. I thought it was perfect, others thought it was too spicy. Maybe just be cautious about how much of the rub you use.

you've got me wanting to try several of the rubs. I like spices on my popcorn.....hmmm. Maybe tomorrow while we are cleaning and rearranging my den/office/guest room

1. What is Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn?

Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn is a seasoning blend specifically created for bringing the bold and spicy flavors of buffalo wings to any dish. It is a combination of seasonings including paprika, garlic, and cayenne pepper.

2. How do I use Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn?

Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn can be used as a dry rub for meats such as chicken, pork, or beef. It can also be sprinkled on roasted vegetables or mixed into dips or sauces for an added kick of flavor.

3. Is Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn gluten-free?

Yes, Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

4. Can I adjust the level of spiciness in Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn?

Absolutely! If you prefer a milder flavor, you can use less of the seasoning blend or mix it with a neutral spice, such as garlic powder or onion powder. For a spicier kick, add more Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn or mix in additional cayenne pepper.

5. How should I store Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn?

It is best to store Buffalo Rub and PoPampered Cheforn in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This will help preserve the flavor and prevent clumping. It is recommended to use the seasoning within 6 months for optimal taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies