• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipe without a Season's Best cookbook?

In summary, to make a Buffalo Chicken Wrap you will need boneless chicken breast, hot sauce, ranch dressing, shredded cheese, chopped celery, and tortilla wraps. The chicken can be cooked by grilling or baking it. Different types of cheese can be used for the wrap, such as blue cheese or mozzarella. To assemble the wrap, spread ranch dressing on a tortilla, add cooked chicken, hot sauce, shredded cheese, and chopped celery, then roll it up tightly. The wrap can be made ahead of time, but it is best to add the hot sauce and celery right before serving.
SDTeaGirl
Gold Member
I don't have a Season's Best cookbook infront of me and I have a Hostess needing this recipe. I have been looking for this and can not find it. Can anyone help? Thanks

here are the ingredients
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 T canola oil
2 1/2 T Buffalo rub
4 medium stalks of celery
3 green onions
1 medium carrot
2/3 c mayo
2 oz blue cheese
1 garlic clove
3 flour tortillas 11 in size

Does anyone know the reason why we can't get the Buffalo rub in Canada? I love it and have to get my mother to send it up here from Florida. :(

freebyrdz said:
Does anyone know the reason why we can't get the Buffalo rub in Canada? I love it and have to get my mother to send it up here from Florida. :(

I think that question would be best posed to Home Office.

Thanks, Noora. I just thought someone might have already inquired about that.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Buffalo Chicken Wrap?

To make the Buffalo Chicken Wrap, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
  • 1/4 cup hot sauce
  • 1/4 cup ranch dressing
  • 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped celery
  • 4 tortilla wraps

2. How do I cook the chicken for the Buffalo Chicken Wrap?

To cook the chicken, you can either grill or bake it. For grilling, preheat your grill to medium-high heat and cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side. For baking, preheat your oven to 375°F and bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese for the wrap?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for the Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Some popular options include blue cheese, pepper jack, or mozzarella.

4. How do I assemble the Buffalo Chicken Wrap?

To assemble the wrap, start by spreading the ranch dressing on the tortilla wrap. Then, add the cooked chicken, hot sauce, shredded cheese, and chopped celery on top. Roll up the wrap tightly, tucking in the sides as you go. Slice the wrap in half and serve immediately.

5. Can I make the Buffalo Chicken Wrap ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the wrap ahead of time by storing the assembled wrap in the fridge for up to 24 hours. However, it is best to add the hot sauce and chopped celery right before serving to prevent the wrap from becoming soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl