• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Recipe: Perfect for September Parties!

In summary, to make the buffalo chicken lasagna spicy, you can add extra hot sauce or crushed red pepper flakes to the filling mixture. You can also substitute ground chicken with ground turkey in this recipe and prevent the lasagna from becoming too watery by draining excess liquid from the cooked chicken and adding a layer of breadcrumbs or flour. The lasagna can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated, and leftovers can be frozen for up to 3 months.
HeatherStephani
one of my September hostess wants the magazine featured buffalo chicken lasagna for her party...anyone tried it in the microwave? Ideas for things to have with it? I am a new consultant so appreciate the tips!

I have not tried it in the microwave, but I did try it once in the oven and LOVED IT! 3 tbsp Buffalo rub was a bit too much for my guests' liking, but I didn't mind personally, since I like it hot! ;)

It worked great in the microwave! Used the no boil noodles and cooked for 30 minutes and let it stand for 15 minutes.

1. How do I make the buffalo chicken lasagna spicy?

To make the buffalo chicken lasagna spicy, you can add extra hot sauce or crushed red pepper flakes to the filling mixture. You can also use a spicy buffalo sauce instead of a mild one.

2. Can I use ground turkey instead of ground chicken?

Yes, you can substitute ground chicken with ground turkey in this recipe. The flavor may be slightly different, but it will still be delicious.

3. How do I prevent the lasagna from becoming too watery?

To prevent the lasagna from becoming too watery, make sure to drain the excess liquid from the cooked chicken before adding it to the sauce. You can also sprinkle a layer of breadcrumbs or flour in between the layers to absorb any excess moisture.

4. Can I assemble the lasagna ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the lasagna a day ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the lasagna is cold from being refrigerated.

5. Can I freeze the leftover lasagna?

Yes, you can freeze the leftover lasagna for up to 3 months. Make sure to wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and foil before freezing. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake in the oven until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • pcdreelin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
booksx2