• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip for Church Reunion

In summary, to make Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip, you will need cooked and shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled blue cheese, chopped green onions, and tortilla chips or crackers for serving. You can substitute blue cheese with shredded mozzarella or monterey jack cheese, or leave out the cheese altogether. This dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or frozen for up to 3 months. It needs to cook on low heat for 2-3 hours or high heat for 1-2 hours, with occasional stirring. The recipe can also be doubled for a larger crowd, with a slight adjustment in cooking time.
mary k
Silver Member
We have a youth function for our Baptist church on Sunday and I want to bring the buffalo chicken dip but we have a reunion so we can,t go an d wondered if you can do this in a slow cooker?
I always for different functions make recipes that I can showcase Pampered Chef products. But can't this time.
Thanks for all your help.:) :) :) :) :)

:)Yes, you can absolutely make buffalo chicken dip in a slow cooker! Here is a great recipe that you can try: Ingredients: -2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened-1/2 cup blue cheese dressing-1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce-2 cups cooked and diced chicken-1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese-2 tablespoons chopped green onionInstructions:1. In the slow cooker, combine cream cheese, dressing and buffalo sauce until smooth.2. Stir in chicken and blue cheese.3. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through and bubbly.4. Sprinkle with green onion and serve with crackers, chips or vegetables. Enjoy!

Sure, you can definitely make buffalo chicken dip in a slow cooker! Here's a simple recipe that I use:

Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: blue cheese crumbles, chopped green onions, and/or diced celery for topping

Instructions:
1. In a slow cooker, combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
2. Stir until well mixed and the cream cheese is melted.
3. Cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
5. Serve hot with your choice of toppings and enjoy!

I hope this helps and that your youth function goes well! :)

What ingredients do I need for Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip?

To make Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip for your church reunion, you will need:

• 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing
  • 1/2 cup hot sauce
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • Tortilla chips or crackers for serving

Can I use a different type of cheese instead of blue cheese?

Yes, if you are not a fan of blue cheese, you can substitute it with shredded mozzarella or monterey jack cheese. You can also leave out the cheese altogether if you prefer.

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months and reheat it in the slow cooker on low heat.

How long does this dip need to cook in the slow cooker?

This dip needs to cook on low heat for 2-3 hours, or on high heat for 1-2 hours. It is important to stir the dip occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly.

Can I double this recipe for a larger crowd?

Yes, this recipe can easily be doubled to feed a larger crowd. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly, so keep an eye on the dip and stir it occasionally to prevent burning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcdreelin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly