• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Buffalo Chicken Cups Recipe: Perfect for Parties!

In summary, the main ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Cups are shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and wonton wrappers. To make them, mix shredded chicken with buffalo sauce and cream cheese, place the wonton wrappers in a muffin tin and fill with the chicken mixture, top with shredded cheddar cheese, and bake until crispy. Different types of cheese can be used, such as blue cheese or mozzarella. Buffalo Chicken Cups can be made ahead of time and served with a variety of side dishes, including a green salad, celery sticks, or sweet potato fries.
DebPC
Staff member
buff580369_517415748305927_1997495223_n.jpg

BUFFALO CHICKEN CUPS:
Ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (Frank's is the brand I like)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
24 wonton wrappers
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray brownie pan (or muffin tin) very lightly with kitchen spritzer with oil (or use a paper towel and wipe each with a little oil -- please no "pam")

2. In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing, wing sauce and 3/4 cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.

3. Start layering your cups. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each brownie or muffin tin hole. Spoon about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Top with another wonton wrapper and add another tablespoon of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and a little blue cheese.

4. Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are brown. Check cups after 10 minutes into cooking and if edges are browned cover the cupcakes with foil for the remaining cooking time.

5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each cup out.

These sound fantastic!

I love this! I think I can even make it low carb for myself by just leaving out the wonton wrappers!

What are the ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Cups?

The main ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Cups include shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and wonton wrappers.

How do I make Buffalo Chicken Cups?

To make Buffalo Chicken Cups, first mix shredded chicken with buffalo sauce and cream cheese. Place the wonton wrappers in a muffin tin and fill each wrapper with the chicken mixture. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake in the oven until crispy and golden brown.

Can I use a different type of cheese for Buffalo Chicken Cups?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for Buffalo Chicken Cups. Some popular alternatives include blue cheese, mozzarella, or a blend of different cheeses.

Can I make Buffalo Chicken Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken mixture and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days before assembling and baking the Buffalo Chicken Cups. You can also freeze the assembled cups and bake them when ready to serve.

What can I serve with Buffalo Chicken Cups?

Buffalo Chicken Cups can be served as a snack or appetizer, but they can also be a main dish. Some popular side dish options include a simple green salad, celery sticks with ranch dressing, or sweet potato fries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies