• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure on the Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure is a resource designed to help customers create affordable and delicious meals using Pampered Chef products. It can be found on the company's website or through a consultant. The recipes featured in the brochure are easy to follow and can be adapted to fit dietary preferences or ingredient availability. Additionally, the brochure often includes special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products to help save even more money.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
In the may consultant news on page 11, they say there is a Budget Friendly Meal Brochure that we can download from the website. I've been searching and cannot find it. Has anyone seen this and where is it on the website.

Thanks,

Karen

I can't find it online, but I'm attaching one I downloaded from CC a few years ago. Hope it helps.

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Budget-Friendly Meal Brochure.pdf
    331 KB · Views: 588
Thanks Shari for posting this. I believe they have an updated one, at least that's what it looks like in the newsletter. I'll try to send an email to the test kitchen and see what they say.

Karen

1. What is the purpose of the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure?

The Budget Friendly Meal Brochure is designed to help customers create delicious and affordable meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I find the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure?

You can find the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure on our website, or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

3. Are the recipes in the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure are designed to be simple and easy to follow, perfect for busy weeknights.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes featured in the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure?

Yes, feel free to substitute ingredients in the recipes to fit your dietary preferences or what you have on hand. The recipes are meant to be flexible and easy to adapt.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure?

Yes, the Budget Friendly Meal Brochure often features special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products that can help you save even more money while cooking budget-friendly meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • pamperedlinda