• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Business: Innovative Ideas for Promoting Your BTB Meeting

In summary, a "Btb Meeting" is a business meeting focused on building relationships and partnerships between businesses. The frequency of these meetings varies, and they are usually attended by representatives from different businesses to network and discuss potential collaborations. The main purpose of a "Btb Meeting" is to facilitate partnerships and promote networking among businesses. To prepare for a "Btb Meeting", it is recommended to research attending businesses, prepare an introduction of your own business, and bring relevant materials to showcase your products or services.
finley1991
Any unique ideas to help promote the BTB meeting?

Cost effective?

Promote it or do at it?
We had our Directors Mtg today and we're going with promoting TOT but our monthly recognition is going to be Poker Chips to tie in Vegas. Then there are other opportunites to earn poker chips. Tonite we found at the dollar store the tootsie roll banks and we're going to use those as holders for them to store their chips in but we're going to wrap the outside in construction paper and let them decorate them with their goals and words of encouragement.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for but my brain is still on a mini vacation and isn't processing well. hehe

So Vegas is one of the trips, huh. Not interested in that one but excited to see what the others are! ...'Course there's always the cash option so it's always worth working to get it!

I got some travel kits (shampoo/cond, lotion etc) at walmart that I am going to draw for as door prizes to keep with the theme of the trips. I also got some small red glitter nail polishes that I am soing to hand out to anyone who has a blue dot on the calendar for January and encourage them to paint thier nails/toenails with it as a visual reminder of their trip goals.

I just noticed something, don't they usually announce the new recruiting / sign on bonus's at our btb meeting? I didn't notice anything. I'm hoping there is one...

What is a "Btb Meeting"?

A "Btb Meeting" is a type of business meeting that is focused on building relationships and partnerships between businesses.

How often are "Btb Meetings" held?

The frequency of "Btb Meetings" varies depending on the organization or industry. They can be held monthly, quarterly, or annually.

Who attends "Btb Meetings"?

Typically, representatives from different businesses, particularly those in related industries, attend "Btb Meetings" to network and discuss potential partnerships or collaborations.

What is the purpose of a "Btb Meeting"?

The main purpose of a "Btb Meeting" is to facilitate business partnerships and collaborations, as well as promote networking and relationship-building among businesses.

How do I prepare for a "Btb Meeting"?

To prepare for a "Btb Meeting", research the attending businesses and their industries, prepare a brief introduction of your own business, and bring any relevant materials or samples to showcase your products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • finley1991