• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pancake & Mimosa Theme Party: Recipe Ideas & Chocolate Coffee Latte

In summary, the Pancake & Mimosa Theme Party flyer is for a brunch party with a pancake and mimosa theme. There are some recipe ideas included, but Chocolate Coffee Latte from Casual Cooking is the main dish. If someone has that recipe, they are welcome to post it.
Laura1293
I have a host that wants a brunch theme. I found a flyer for a Pancake & Mimosa Theme Party. She loves that idea. I need some recipe ideas. Side items to go with the pancakes. Some sort of dip maybe. On the flyer is Chocolate Coffee Latte from Casual Cooking. If someone has that recipe can they post it? Thanks Laura

I did the caramel pecan pull apart bread for a brunch show I did a week ago. Its a nice way to show off the cookware. I also did an omlet in the rectangular baker to go with it.

Thank you for asking this question. I have had several requests for Brunch's and was wondering what to do myself. I am just getting started so I need lots of idea's and help! This looks like the Website for the help. I will check back later for replies.

SusanA
Pampered Consultant
[email protected]

janel kelly said:
I did the caramel pecan pull apart bread for a brunch show I did a week ago. Its a nice way to show off the cookware. I also did an omlet in the rectangular baker to go with it.

Would you please share BOTH recipes?

I've done 2!1 had the Bountiful Brunch pizza and the other had the Ham-cheddar croissant bake and fruit coffee cake. They were all hits!
Next weekend I am doing the Fluted Cinn bread and the ham cheddar bake again! I also did the cinn. bites as a side kick to the first one and everyone raved about them!

I love brunch shows!

Caramel Pecan pull apart bread1 stick butter
1 jar caramel ice cream topping
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Omlet
8 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons all-purpose dill mix
5 slices white bread
1 (2.5 ounce) package processed ham
1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
7 large mushrooms, sliced with egg slicer
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Dash of salt
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Beat eggs, milk and ill mix in bowl with whisk. Tear bread into small pieces. Coarsely chop ham and onion with food chopper. Add bread, ham, onion, mushrooms, pepper and salt to egg mixture. Stir. Pour into deep-dish baker. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. 8 to 10 servings

Variation: Prepare omelet, cover and refrigerate overnight. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes the next morning.

I like this recipe in the bar panJust lay out the apple slices in rows on the bar pan and pour the batter over and bake.

Apple Ring Pancakes
Ingredients:
1 Granny Smith apple
1 cup pancake mix (any type)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Butter and maple-flovored syrup

Directions:
1. Peel, core, and slice apple using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut into rings; set aside. Combine pancake mix, cinnamon, milk, egg, and oil in Classic Batter Bowl, mixing just until moistened.

2. Heat Square Griddle over medium heat until hot; grease lightly. Place one apple ring on griddle. Slowly pour scant 1/4 cup batter over apple ring, starting in center of apple ring. (Use just enough batter to cover each ring.) Repeat with additional apple rings and batter.

3. Cook until bubbles begin to appear on surface. Turn with Nylon Turner; cook other side until golden brown. Serve pancakes with butter and maple-flavored syrup.

Yield: 10-12 pancakes

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

What are some recipe ideas for a Pancake & Mimosa Theme Party?

Some recipe ideas for a Pancake & Mimosa Theme Party could include classic buttermilk pancakes with various toppings such as fresh fruit, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. Other options could include savory pancakes like cheesy spinach and mushroom or bacon and cheddar. For mimosas, you could offer traditional orange juice or mix it up with different fruit juices like cranberry or pineapple.

Can you provide a recipe for chocolate coffee latte?

Yes, here is a simple recipe for a delicious chocolate coffee latte:

1. Start by brewing a cup of strong coffee.
  2. In a small saucepan, heat 1 cup of milk over medium heat until hot, but not boiling.
  3. Add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon of sugar to the hot milk, stirring until fully combined.
  4. Using a handheld frother or whisk, froth the milk until it becomes light and foamy.
  5. Pour the hot coffee into a mug, then top with the frothed milk.
  6. Garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or chocolate shavings, if desired.

Can I make pancake batter ahead of time for the party?

Yes, you can make the pancake batter ahead of time. Prepare the batter according to the recipe, then cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to make pancakes, give the batter a quick stir before using.

Are there any non-alcoholic options for the mimosa part of the theme party?

Yes, there are plenty of non-alcoholic options for mimosas. You can substitute the champagne with sparkling cider, ginger ale, or even pomegranate juice for a festive twist. You can also offer a variety of fresh juices like orange, grapefruit, or cranberry for guests to mix with sparkling water.

Can I use a pancake mix for the party instead of making the batter from scratch?

Yes, you can use a pancake mix for the party if you prefer. Just follow the instructions on the package and adjust the amount of liquid added based on how many pancakes you want to make. You can also add in extra ingredients like chocolate chips or fruit to the mix for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedMandy2010