• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I am wondering: How do you host a successful brunch show with Pampered Chef?

This recipe is great for a quick brunch! You can make it in a skillet on the stovetop or in a baking dish. The dish is great for a presentation because it looks like a normal frittata, but it's really stuffed with scrambled eggs and cheese.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Brunch ShowsI LOVE BRUNCH SHOWS!

I try to do as many as possible in the winter -
with the weather worse and summer - when
kids have games all week, etc.

I just had a host that was going to have a
show last Sat at 2 and when I talked with her
the 2nd time, I mentioned I do brunch shows
too & she said I never thought of that, so
we did one! It's so much easier to get to
their house and get guests there from 10:30
to 11 and out by noon-1 and they have the
rest of their day and so do I!

I made up my own McBreakfast ring, similar
ingredients to the Bountiful Brunch recipe we
have, but do in ring. Also a friend director does a
Bob Evans gravy recipe in the Bar pan for
brunch:

Roll out 1 pkg crescent rolls on Bar stone;
spread with 1 pouch of Bob Evans sausage
gravy mix (2 pouches come in a box in the freezer
section); sprinkle with cheese and anythign else
you'd like. Bake ? @ 20 minutes, I forget, I just
do it! You can pop it in when you come or
demo and do a fruit, salad, etc. with it.

I did the Chicken Casear Salad Pizza for my
11 o'clock show on Sat and there wasn't a scrap
left (also didn't realize till we were looking thru
the cookbooks that it's GOOD FOR YOU!) and
I put the Best Brownies you've ever eaten in
Family skillet since I was already using a stone
for pizza, while doing demo.
(Hey it was going to be noon when they ate, so don't
limit yourself to just breakfast ideas!)

Best Brownies you've ever ate:
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 - 8 oz cool whip, thawed
combine in Batter bowl
Stir in 1 pkg of Brownie mix (9X13 size)
add nuts if deired
spread in greased Rect Baker or into
Family skillet which has 1 tablespoon of
butter melted in it.
Spnkle with 1/2 cup chocolate chips &
1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
Bake 25-30 minutes!
(I did get it to cool just enough to dump
out on Round Platter (hmmm recruiting!)
and dusted with stencil/flour sugar shaker
with Conf. sugar! serve with slice n Serve!
Guest suggestsed vanilla ice cream and
hot fugde sauce too, but it was still alittle
warm at lunch - so I think that would be too
much - haha!

Bonnie

More Pampered Chef Brunch IdeasMy favorite brunch recipe is the Ham & Cheese Omelet roll from the
Main Dishes. It cooks for 30 minutes but it goes in the oven right away and
then you can grate the cheese and chop the ham and slice the green onions.
Plenty of time to talk about new products. Big "Oooh" when the omelet comes
out of the oven.

Often the host wants to serve something with it. I will request that she
make up her favorite sweet bread recipe (banana, pumpkin, etc.) and bake it
in the mini-loaf pan. We put that in the oven right when I arrive so that
the house is filled with the wonderful aroma of bread baking.

Now that we have the new Chillzanne Rectangular Server, she can put out a
fruit tray if she still wants more food. It makes for a perfect brunch!

Laurie Kenyon

Other Recipe IdeasHi...I am wondering if there are any other recipes that anyone has done at brunch shows that have been successful...I have one coming up in May, and I am thinking about putting out a fruit platter to demonstrate some of the garnishing tools as well as the SA, but I would like to have something easy baking in the oven as the guests are arriving...any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

I love to do brunch shows. I have attached a copy of the choices I give my hosts for their brunch shows. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Brunch Choices.doc
    23 KB · Views: 1,178
Which do you enjoy doing most? Which are quick and easy and get a lot of "YUMMY"'s...??

I haven't tried making it yet, but in the new Season's Best there is a really yummy sounding recipe that would be great as a brunch.. the Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake. I love brunch/breakfast food. I think I may try to promote a "Breakfast for Dinner" theme for my upcoming shows. That recipe seems like a good show recipe. It shows cookware, stoneware, US&G, chopper and a bunch of other stuff. It bakes for 30-35 minutes so that's a good B recipe time or a chance to do recruiting games and stuff. I'll have to practice that one soon.

Brunch recipeI love the Ham & Cheese Frittata

Melt 1 Tbl butter in family skillet

In large bowl mix together:
2 cups shredded hash brown
1 doz. eggs
brocc, ham, gr. pepper, mushrooms, onion or whatever you want to toss in
1 cup milk

Pour into family skillet, bake 350F for 1/2 hr. Invert onto platter & grate cheddar over.

Ham and Egg Braid!

Brunch help!Im doing my first brunch mid-Sept, so I am starting to need ideas. I really want to promote our stones (host/guest special). Have any of you tried the Ham & Cheddar Croissant Bake from the new SB? The last SB had the Ham and Egg Brunch Braid in it, and that is good too. Also - the Ham/Chesse Friatta is a good idea too. Anyone tried all 3....and do any of you have a recipe for a monkey bread type thing in the fluted pan? I know you use canned biscuits and I was thinking this would be a great way to show off the fluted pan and it could bake at the same time as the egg thingy. My host wants me to do the Apple Berry Salsa too - I'll prob just do that up ahead and show it off in the simple additions. Any ideas to make this fun would be appreciated! Thanx so much and I'm lovin this board! :D

It sounds like you have some great ideas. So you want to have 3 recipes at the show? Are you just showing one recipe or two?

Here are some brunch ideas and fluted stone recipes. The monkey bread in the fluted stone recipes is a parmesian version. Here are some other monkey bread variations.

¨Cinnamon Graham Monkey Bread
1 ½ loaves frozen bread dough, thawed (or one package of white or Parker house rolls, thawed)
¼ - ½ cup melted butter or margarine
¾ cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
2 ½ teaspoons cinnamon (Pampered Chef Korintje Cinnamon is the best)

Lightly grease Fluted Pan. Divide thawed loaf of dough into 24 equal pieces (16 pieces for the whole loaf and 8 pieces for the half loaf). If using rolls they are ready to use once they have been thawed. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cracker crumbs, nuts and cinnamon. Set aside. Dip each piece of dough in melted butter and then roll in sugar mixture. Make sure that the dough is coated generously with the sugar mixture. Place each piece of dough evenly in pan. Let the dough rise until double in size. Bake in a preheated 375 F oven for 30 - 40 minutes. The bread should be well browned and sound hollow when tapped on top. Remove from oven and let loaf cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.

¨Cream Cheese-Filled Monkey Bread
1 (2-pound) package frozen white bread dough
½ cup (4 oz) block-style cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar, divided
1 ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, divided
Cooking spray
½ cup reduced-calorie maple-flavored pancake syrup

Thaw bread dough in refrigerator according to package directions. Combine cream cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar, and ¼ tsp cinnamon in a bowl; stir well, and set aside. Combine remaining sugar a remaining cinnamon; stir well, and set aside. Cut each loaf of dough into 24 equal portions. Flatten each portion into a 2 ½ inch circle. Spoon ½ tsp cream cheese mixture into center of each circle. Gather dough around cheese mixture, forming a ball; pinch edges of dough together to seal. Roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar mixture, and layer balls in Stoneware Fluted Pan brushed with oil. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar over dough; pour syrup over dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, 40 minutes or until doubled in bulk. Preheat over to 350F. Bake for 28 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately loosen edges of bread with a knife. Place a serving plate, upside down, on top of pan; invert bread onto plate. Remove pan, and
drizzle any remaining syrup over bread.

¨Fluted Cinnamon Bread
2 cans "cheap refrigerated biscuits" (the ones that come in a 4-pack of blue cans)
1 stick butter or margarine, melted
¼ cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray inside of Stoneware Fluted Pan well with vegetable oil. Mix cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces with Kitchen Shears. Dip each piece in butter or margarine to coat, then dip in sugar/cinnamon mixture to coat. Place in Stoneware Fluted Pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Invert serving plate over Stoneware Pan and flip over. Lift off Stone and serve.

¨Monkey Bread
4 cans biscuits
2/3 cup sugar 1 tsp. cinnamon
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Mix sugar and cinnamon together with biscuit pieces. Grease Stoneware Fluted Pan. Drop biscuit pieces into Stoneware Fluted Pan. Heat to boil the following ingredients: 1 cup brown sugar, 1 stick margarine and 1 tsp. cinnamon. Pour over the biscuit pieces. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes. Let sit about 10 minutes before inverting onto a plate. Optional Add Ins: chopped nuts, raisins, chopped apples. Pull apart and enjoy!

¨Sticky Buns (make 12-hours ahead)
Coat fluted stoneware pan Pan-eze
Sprinkle ¾ cups chopped nuts evenly in pan
Arrange 1 package of FROZEN Dinner Rolls (dough balls) over nuts.
Sprinkle 2/3 -3/4 c. brown sugar over dough balls
Sprinkle powder from 1 box (3.2 oz) COOK & SERVE Butterscotch Pudding Mix over sugar
Sprinkle 1 tsp. Cinnamon over top
Arrange 6 T. of butter slices evenly over all
Cover with foil & leave on counter overnight to thaw and rise. Bake at 350 for 30 min. Invert after 5 min; serve.

Attachments

• Great Recipes for your Fluted Pan from Pampered Chef.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 633
  • Brunch Choices.doc
    23 KB · Views: 732
Thanks Ginger! I am probably just doing 2 recipes. I'll do the simple monkey bread recipe you sent ahead of time, then have it baking while they arrive, and demo one of the Ham & Egg Rings. My host is going to have fruit already cut up. Oh - and also I'll do some frozen orange juice to show off the quick stir pitcher. Thanks again!

1. What is a Brunch Show?

A Brunch Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It combines the elements of a traditional Pampered Chef party with the relaxed atmosphere of a brunch gathering. Our consultants will showcase our products and delicious brunch recipes while guests shop and socialize.

2. How long does a Brunch Show typically last?

A Brunch Show usually lasts about 2-3 hours. This includes time for the cooking demonstration, shopping, and socializing with friends and family.

3. What types of recipes are typically featured at Brunch Shows?

Our consultants will typically showcase a variety of recipes that are perfect for brunch, such as quiches, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, and other delicious dishes. We also offer recipe variations for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options.

4. Do I need to purchase anything at a Brunch Show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a Brunch Show. However, if you see something you love, our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

5. Can I host a Brunch Show at my home or a different location?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to host Brunch Shows at your home or any other location of your choice. It's a great way to get friends and family together for a fun and delicious brunch experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • schel