• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brunch Recipes to Elevate Your Weekend | Get Inspired!

I have made this several times and it always turns out great! I use a 9x13 inch pan and it's perfect!
pcjackie
I need some new Brunch Recipes ...anyone have any recommendations????

I always do the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares!

Not new but far enough back. I did this this past Saturday and they loved it!!!
The Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll and I added a recipe that is also dynamite! Hobo Potatoes. The host made a Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle and Mimosas!

Attachments

• Ham and cheese omelete roll.pdf
    22.4 KB · Views: 643
  • HOBO POTATOES.pdf
    19.9 KB · Views: 728
Bren706 said:
I always do the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares!

I have been doing these but with bacon. I use the Ridge Baker to make the bacon in the microwave and selling alot of those :)

I just saw this posted by another Cheffer and it sounds like a great idea!

Mini Omelets - dozen eggs and some milk whisked in Classic batter bowl... poured into the 12 wells... then add toppings of choice... chopped green pepper and onions, diced ham, mushrooms or tomatoes. Bake 375 for about 17-20 mins... flipped right out and topped with shredded cheese (swiss or cheddar).

Sausage and Pepper Frittata in the family skillet and the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll are my first two suggestions to hosts.

The words I always get about the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll - FANCY SCHMANCY but SO EASY!!! Everyone wanted that recipe just because it was so cool and elegant but simple. I love to do it with smoked turkey, diced tomato, cheddar cheese and really crisp bacon bits! Want to get even better - serve that with Hollandaise sauce! Its like a Perkin's Restaurant total rip off but boy is it good!!

pampered1224 said:
The words I always get about the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll - FANCY SCHMANCY but SO EASY!!! Everyone wanted that recipe just because it was so cool and elegant but simple. I love to do it with smoked turkey, diced tomato, cheddar cheese and really crisp bacon bits! Want to get even better - serve that with Hollandaise sauce! Its like a Perkin's Restaurant total rip off but boy is it good!!
I can't wait to try this at my upcoming brunch--do you have a good Hollandaise sauce recipe?

Last edited:
Teresa LM said:
I just saw this posted by another Cheffer and it sounds like a great idea!

Mini Omelets - dozen eggs and some milk whisked in Classic batter bowl... poured into the 12 wells... then add toppings of choice... chopped green pepper and onions, diced ham, mushrooms or tomatoes. Bake 375 for about 17-20 mins... flipped right out and topped with shredded cheese (swiss or cheddar).

We did this at one of my parties except we lined the wells of the brownie pan with ham slices and then add the eggs. Everyone loved it.

*bumping this older post* I am doing a brunch show on Sunday and I want to try the omelet roll. What size bar pan do you use? The recipe doesn't specify. I'm assuming large, but I don't want to assume... :) Thanks!!

I have made it on the LBP twice, everyone loves it.

Fantastic - thanks!

I ended up making the savory vegetable quiches. I liked the idea of the omelet but it takes a half hour to bake? That seems like a long time to keep people entertained (especially whe we were squeezing in a show in New Hampshire the morning before the Patriots opening game... oops!) The quiches were done in 20 minutes and the 'recipe' is so simple that I made them at home once and then made them on the fly at the show with no recipe card needed.

French Toast Casserole Recipe french toast.jpg

French Toast Casserole

Ingredients:
16 oz of French Bread sliced into 1 to 1.5 inch slices
8 eggs
3 cups of milk
¾ cup of sugar (separated)
1 tbsp of vanilla
5 granny smith apples (peeled and slice thin)
2 tsp of cinnamon
2 tbsp of butter or margarine

Directions:
1. Slice, Peel and Core Apples
2. Line bottom of pan with bread
3. Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, ¼ cup of sugar in Classic Batter bowl
4. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, and arranged evenly in the Rectangular Baker
5. Layer the apples slice next
6. Add remaining mixture over apples
7. Mix the remaining sugar and cinnamon In the Flour/Sugar Shaker and sprinkle over the top
8. Slice butter thinly and scatter over top
9. Refrigerate over night
Bake covered at 400 for 45-55 minutes (casserole will rise while cooking) or until apples are golden and tender. If made same day, bake only 30-35 minutes. If half recipe, bake only 20-25 minutes

Bumping...

1. What are some unique brunch recipes to feature at a Pampered Chef show?

There are plenty of delicious and unique brunch recipes that would be perfect for a Pampered Chef show. Some ideas include a breakfast casserole, avocado toast with a twist, mini quiches, or homemade granola and yogurt parfaits.

2. Can you provide some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef brunch show?

Absolutely! First, be sure to invite a mix of friends and family to your show. Also, try to incorporate interactive elements like a DIY mimosa bar or a make-your-own pancake station. Finally, have fun and don't be afraid to get creative!

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for brunch cooking?

While all of our products can be used for a variety of recipes, some are especially helpful for brunch cooking. Our egg cooker, citrus press, and food chopper are all great tools to have on hand for making breakfast and brunch dishes.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef brunch show?

Yes, you can! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Plus, as an added bonus, you'll also receive a special host thank you gift.

5. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef brunch show?

Absolutely! Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your specific preferences and dietary needs. We want to make sure that you and your guests have a delicious and enjoyable experience at your brunch show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • Liquid Sky