• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Egg Dishes for a Delicious Brunch in 25 Minutes

In summary, the conversation was about ideas for an easy main dish for a brunch. Some suggestions were the Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake, mini quiches, and the Egg and Ham Omelet Roll. The Monte Cristo Casserole and serving Mamosas were also mentioned as great options.
basketmom2
Okay, I am having my first brunch and I have a few ideas for something to prepare while the main dish is in the oven but I need that main dish. I would like to do something easy in my jelly roll pan family skillet or mini muffin tin. Any ideas? I thought about a egg dish or the apple tarts. Do you have any easy eggs dishes for me? I am looking for something pretty easy to do and bake time of about 20-25 minutes. Thanks.

I don't know if you have the deep dish baker, but the Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake from last season's Season's Best is great! I've made that for about 3 brunch shows and it's a great main dish. It shows a lot of products, but it does require having a few extra things, like the Slice & Grate one of the small saute pans and the deep dish baker. If you've got those things, it's a GREAT recipe!

There is a recipe in 1 of our cook books, for little mini quiches. There is also a Garden omelet that goes in the deep dish baker ( if you have it). I;ll go look for the quiches & get back to you.:D

Try the Egg and Ham Omlett Roll - it's wonderful and easy, done in the bar pan using parchment paper. It's delicious and uses quite a few tools. It's in the Main Dish Cookbook.
Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll - Main Dishes

4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
¾ C. Milk
2 Tbs. All – purpose flour
¼ tsp. Salt
12 eggs
6 oz ham (bacon, sausage or turkey could also be substituted)
6 oz. Cheddar or Swiss cheese
¼ C. green onions with tops
2 Tbs. Dijon mustard

Preheat oven to 375 F. In small batter bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth using stainless steel whisk. Add flour and salt; whisk to combine.
In classic batter bowl, gently whisk eggs, until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
Cut an 18-inch long piece of parchment paper. Press into bottom and up sides of stoneware bar pan to prevent egg mixture from running under parchment paper; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into bottom of bar pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden.

Meanwhile, finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Shred cheese using deluxe cheese grater. Thinly slice green onions with Chef’s knife.
Remove omelet from oven; immediately spread with Dijon mustard using skinny scraper. Sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with ham and green onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Starting at one short side, roll up jellyroll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. Garnish top with additional cheese and green onions, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Slice roll diagonally into wedges using serrated bread knife

I've been doing the Monte Cristo Casserole. I've heard it was Doris's favorite breakfast dish when her kids were growing up. It tastes fantastic, and is a great Christmas or Thanksgiving morning breakfast to teach to our guests.

Don't forget to have the host advertise that she'll be serving Mamosas. That gets them there every time!

1. Can I use any type of pan for the egg dishes?

Yes, you can use any type of pan that is oven safe and can withstand high temperatures. A cast iron skillet or a ceramic baking dish are great options.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for these egg dishes?

Yes, there are several vegetarian options for these egg dishes. You can substitute vegetables such as mushrooms, bell peppers, and spinach for any meat ingredients.

3. Can I make these egg dishes ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients and assemble the dish ahead of time, but it is best to bake the dish right before serving for the freshest taste and texture.

4. Can I use different types of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer or have on hand. Some great options for egg dishes are cheddar, feta, and parmesan.

5. Can I add additional ingredients to these egg dishes?

Absolutely! These egg dishes are versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add ingredients such as bacon, ham, onions, or any other vegetables to make it your own unique creation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • hanson617
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Brenda K.