• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brunch Recipes for Your Next Hosted Event

C
chefjules
A host requested a brunch show. Any ideas for recipes?

I've had a couple of Brunch Shows recently.
For both I made the Florentine Chicken Ring, which you'll find
in the Stoneware Sensations Cookbook. In this particular cookbook, there's
a section devoted specifically to Brunch, as well.
There's a Lemon Herb Chicken Ring recipe in the F/W 2003 Season's Best.
There's a Florentine Garden Ring in the current Season's Best,too.
All these 'Ring' recipes are easy, they taste & look great, and they show
alot of tools. They seem to 'go over' extremely well with the guests!
Colleen

I would do the Kojintre cran-raisin-apple ring.

serve hot with tea and other things.

I love to do brunch shows because you can do differant recipes than you do for afternoon or evening shows. I love to do the oven omlet, both the Oven Supreme Omlet from the new SB or the ham and cheese omlet roll from the main dishes cb, as a second recipe I like to do a pull apart bread of some kind in the fluted pan, or I like to do the Monte Cristo Casserole, I think this was in the S/S sb, as a second recipe here I like the Giant Potatoe pancake from the Celebrate CB, can also do any of the twists, braids, rings with the garden veggie filling from All the Best. Have host get some fresh fruit ready, serve with OJ, PC coffee or tea, or depending on the host Mimosa's are always fun. Like I said I love doing brunches if I get a chance.

Laura in ND

Holday brunch ideasFor a holiday brunch show you could do a braid or cherry cheese coffee cake and shape like a candy cane before baking.
Or shape dessert pizza into a big ornament and decorate.
Some of our recipes can also be shaped into a christmas tree.
DebPC

1. What are some popular brunch recipes for a hosted event?

The most popular brunch recipes for a hosted event typically include dishes like quiche, frittatas, breakfast casseroles, and fruit salad. Other options could include pancakes, waffles, French toast, or even a breakfast sandwich bar.

2. How can I make my brunch dishes more visually appealing?

To make your brunch dishes more visually appealing, try adding colorful ingredients like fresh berries, herbs, or edible flowers. You can also play with different textures and shapes, such as using cookie cutters to make fun shapes with your pancakes or cutting fruit into intricate designs.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for brunch dishes?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegetarian and vegan options for brunch dishes. Some ideas include tofu scramble, avocado toast, veggie frittatas, or plant-based breakfast burritos. You can also incorporate plant-based proteins like beans or tempeh into your dishes.

4. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for my guests?

To accommodate dietary restrictions, it's always a good idea to have a variety of options available. Consider offering gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free options. You can also label your dishes and ask guests to let you know in advance if they have any specific dietary needs.

5. Can I make these brunch recipes ahead of time?

Many brunch recipes can be made ahead of time to make hosting easier. For example, quiches and casseroles can be assembled the day before and baked the morning of the event. You can also prep ingredients for dishes like fruit salad or breakfast sandwiches the night before to save time on the day of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennifer E
  • Polliewiggle