• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Creative Brunch Recipes Using Cookware?

In summary, the show next weekend at 9:30am will have a recipe for a Frittata using peppers. The recipe is in the Seasons Best Fall/ Winter 2005 pg 16. This recipe will also be featured in the show. The recipe will also be demoed using the cookware. The show will be at 40 minutes away, so the puffs will be put in the freezer for a few minutes when the arrive. The puffs will also be demoed using the cookware. The show will be at 9:30am so the brunch can start early.
lacychef
Hey all, I've got a show next weekend at 9:30am. I was looking for some fun different brunch recipes. Maybe something to feature the cookware, something to bake in it? Didn't know if anyone has any FUN ideas! I'm trying to get some more last minute points for pan-o-rama!
Thanks for any ideas!:)

why dont you try to make a Frittata like an omlett use peppers. eggs onion bacon or ham mushrooms cheese . bake it then filp it over and cut into wedges I just found the green Chille Frittata in the recipes we get from the Celebrations info its with the Ole'. Dim Sum and Chocolate Chocolate Choclate the recipe is in the Seasons Best Fall/ Winter 2005 pg 16
hope that helps Doreen Zaino pdzaino4 @aol.com
WAVE 3

I have a show Monday after work, Does anyone know how it should turn out with Profiterole Puffs if I make them at home on Sunday and freeze them without the icing, and then put the icing on at the show. Will they be soggy? I am driving about 40 minutes to the show and thought I could just put them in the freezer for a few minutes when I got there. Let me know.
Thanks
Mechelle Dockery
Consultant #479546
New to PC and loving it!!!!

dockerym said:
I have a show Monday after work, Does anyone know how it should turn out with Profiterole Puffs if I make them at home on Sunday and freeze them without the icing, and then put the icing on at the show. Will they be soggy? I am driving about 40 minutes to the show and thought I could just put them in the freezer for a few minutes when I got there. Let me know.
Thanks
Mechelle Dockery
Consultant #479546
New to PC and loving it!!!!

I would make the puffs but not fill them. Put them in an airtight container after they have cooled, but do not refrigerate them (I did this & it is fine). Have the filling ready and fill them just before your show. They will get soggy if you let them sit too long with the filling in them.

Lacy, I make a frittata all the time. I mix a dozen eggs in the quick stir pitcher, with 2/3 cup of milk salt and pepper. I use whatever vegies I have or the host has dice them up and saute with 1 stick of butter. Sprinkle a 1/2 cup of cheese over vegies. Then pour eggs over the vegies, sprinkle another 1/2 cup of cheese then I take 2 packages of cresant rolls and lay them lightly over the eggs, until there is no eggs vissable, bake for I think 30 -35 minutes with knife test for eggs and cresants are golden brown. Take it and flip onto a plate. Then the frittata has a crust and very yummy.

I also suggest the pull apart apple cinn. breads and add rasins or crasins with some chopped walnuts very yummy and a great brunch recipe!

pamperedalf said:
Lacy, I make a frittata all the time. I mix a dozen eggs in the quick stir pitcher, with 2/3 cup of milk salt and pepper. I use whatever vegies I have or the host has dice them up and saute with 1 stick of butter. Sprinkle a 1/2 cup of cheese over vegies. Then pour eggs over the vegies, sprinkle another 1/2 cup of cheese then I take 2 packages of cresant rolls and lay them lightly over the eggs, until there is no eggs vissable, bake for I think 30 -35 minutes with knife test for eggs and cresants are golden brown. Take it and flip onto a plate. Then the frittata has a crust and very yummy.

I also suggest the pull apart apple cinn. breads and add rasins or crasins with some chopped walnuts very yummy and a great brunch recipe!

Thanks! I've yet to try to make a frittata, but I might have to try it! It sounds good with the crescent crust-good idea!:)

I am doing a brunch show next weekend and doing a different version of the Ham and Cheese Omlete Roll. I will get to demo both the cookware and the stoneware, how cool is that. I am substituting the ham with sausage and subing the green onions with sauted sweet onions, I did this for Easter and it was super yummy!

Ham and Egg Braid from Seasons Best Spring 2005.
Ive made it many times and my husband finishes the whole thing!
I don't have the recipe at work here, but I will get it for you when I am home tonight.
Schel

Ham and cheese croissant bake in the family skillet has been a good one to demo the cookware! It shows that we can bake it in our cookware! I get oohs every time I bake in mine, weather it be for cakes, brownies or any other dish!

Or the Cinnamon bites are a good side kick also using the 8 " saute pan to bake in!!!

What cookware do I need for a brunch recipe?

For a brunch recipe, you will need a variety of cookware including a skillet, saucepan, baking dish, and mixing bowls. Depending on the specific recipe, you may also need a blender, griddle, or muffin tin.

Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware for brunch recipes?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality cookware that is perfect for creating delicious brunch recipes. Our cookware is designed to evenly distribute heat and is built to last for years of cooking and baking.

Do you have any recommended brunch recipes using Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious brunch recipes on our website that are specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef cookware. From breakfast casseroles to pancakes, you can find a wide range of options for your next brunch gathering.

What makes Pampered Chef cookware ideal for brunch recipes?

Pampered Chef cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand high heat and heavy use. This makes it perfect for cooking and baking a variety of brunch recipes, from savory dishes to sweet treats. Our cookware also features non-stick surfaces and easy-to-grip handles for added convenience.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef cookware online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef cookware online through our website or through one of our independent consultants. Our website offers a wide range of cookware options to choose from, and our consultants can assist you in finding the perfect cookware for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DEBBI
Replies