• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show w/ DCB: Ideas & Recipes for Hosts

In summary, a "Brunch Show" with DCB is a special Pampered Chef show focused on brunch recipes and ideas. The "DCB" stands for "Director's Choice Brunch," and features handpicked popular brunch recipes. Anyone can host a "Brunch Show" with DCB, and as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your guests' purchases. The show features a variety of sweet and savory recipes, including pancakes, quiche, and breakfast casseroles. Specialized kitchen tools are not necessary for these recipes, but Pampered Chef offers tools to make the cooking process easier. The recipes can also be customized to fit dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian, with the help of
winklermom
I've got a host who would like to do a brunch type show. I would like a good recipe for the DCB that I could do. I've thought that I could brown my sausage in it and go from there but I'm not sure. Has anyone done a show like this? What did you prepare?

Bumping this back up to the top. Still looking for some creative ideas. :)

This is a recipe I found on here, and i can't remember who originally posted. You can show off a lot of tools:

Breakfast Hashbrown Casserole

1 bag of thawed frozen hash browns
1 lb breakfast sausage (can also use bacon or ham)
2 1/2 cups colby/jack cheese (or cheese of choice)
diced up veggies (whatever you like best)
1 dozen eggs
salt and pepper to taste
salsa
sour cream

1. Cook the sausage in Family Skillet. Crumble the hash browns in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Top with cooked meat and diced veggies, then shredded cheese of choice.
2. Beat eggs in Classic Batter Bowl and beat with Stainless Whisk, add salt & pepper to taste. Pour over cheese, and add additional ½ cup of cheese on top of eggs.
3. Cover and place in microwave. Cook on high for 13 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.

What is a "Brunch Show" with DCB?

A "Brunch Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef show where the focus is on brunch recipes and ideas. DCB stands for "Director's Choice Brunch," which means our director has handpicked some of our most popular brunch recipes to feature in the show.

Can I host a "Brunch Show" with DCB?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a "Brunch Show" with DCB is a great way to gather your friends and family for a delicious and fun brunch experience. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your guests' purchases.

What kind of recipes can I expect to see in a "Brunch Show" with DCB?

We have a variety of sweet and savory recipes that are perfect for brunch, including pancakes, quiche, breakfast casseroles, and more. Our director has handpicked some of the most popular and delicious options for you to choose from.

Do I need to have any special kitchen tools to make the recipes featured in a "Brunch Show" with DCB?

No, our recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, we do offer some specialized tools that can make the cooking process easier and more efficient. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you determine which tools would be beneficial for the recipes you want to make.

Can I customize the recipes featured in a "Brunch Show" with DCB to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, many of our recipes can be customized to fit dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find alternative ingredients or make substitutions to accommodate your dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennifer E
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DEBBI
  • lescalvelage