• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brunch Show with Super Starter: Small-Group Recipes & Techniques

BEE in NCIn summary, for a successful Brunch show with a small attendance, you can try making mini quiches, a French toast bake, fruit salad, a mimosa bar, and a breakfast casserole using various tools like the Mini Muffin Pan, Simple Slicer, Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and Stoneware Rectangular Baker. These recipes and techniques are sure to impress your guests and make for a fun and delicious brunch experience. Happy cooking!
beepampered
I'm a Super Starter and am doing a Brunch show. Any suggested recipes or techniques. It will be small in attendance...BEE in NC

I did a search for brunch ideas and came up with several great ideas...some were even holiday ideas....so my suggestion just do a search with the words brunch ideas

I did my first brunch show this past weekend and I really enjoyed it!
We did the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll from Main Dishes, Spiced Pumpkin cake- one of those 12 min. microwave ones, and OJ in the Family Quick Stir Pitcher.

I didn't get a chance to mention it, but bacon can be baked on our stoneware bar pan and I've always thought that was cool.

If there's not going to be very many people there...maybe you could do an interactive show where everyone makes something? I really love it when my family gets together to do brunch on Sunday mornings- everyone has a task and it's fun & crazy. So, I think it could easily translate into a kitchen show!

Recipes for Brunch ShowsThe Ham and Cheese Croissant Bake in the F/W Season Best Catalog. The croissant bread pudding in the new stoneware inspirations cookbook. Both are GREAT and easy to make. I would use these for a show.

Hi BEE in NC,Congrats on being a Super Starter and hosting a Brunch show! Brunch is such a fun and delicious meal to prepare for. Here are a few suggested recipes and techniques that I think would be perfect for your small attendance:1. Mini Quiches - These are always a hit at brunches and can be made in our Mini Muffin Pan for the perfect bite-size portions.2. French Toast Bake - This recipe is great for feeding a small group and can be made the night before, making it easy for you to enjoy your own party.3. Fruit Salad - Use our Simple Slicer to make quick work of slicing fruits for a colorful and refreshing fruit salad.4. Mimosa Bar - Set up a DIY mimosa bar with different juices and fresh fruits for guests to mix and match. Our Quick-Stir® Pitcher is perfect for mixing and serving.5. Breakfast Casserole - You can't go wrong with a hearty breakfast casserole, and our Stoneware Rectangular Baker is perfect for baking and serving it in.I hope these suggestions help and that your Brunch show is a success! Happy cooking!Best,

What is the "Brunch Show with Super Starter: Small-Group Recipes & Techniques"?

The "Brunch Show with Super Starter: Small-Group Recipes & Techniques" is a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating delicious and easy brunch dishes using the Super Starter set.

What is included in the Super Starter set?

The Super Starter set includes versatile kitchen tools that can be used to create a variety of recipes, such as a mixing bowl, a whisk, a spatula, and measuring cups and spoons.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the Brunch Show?

No, the Brunch Show is designed for all skill levels. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and techniques, making it easy for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

Can I purchase the Super Starter set at the Brunch Show?

Yes, the Super Starter set will be available for purchase at the Brunch Show. You can also purchase it through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

How long is the Brunch Show with Super Starter?

The Brunch Show with Super Starter typically lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of attendees and questions. However, feel free to stay longer to chat with our consultants and try out the delicious brunch dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • Liquid Sky