1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Brunch Ideas

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I'm a Super Starter and am doing a Brunch show. Any suggested recipes or techniques. It will be small in attendance...BEE in NC

Nov 8, 2005
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

I did a search for brunch ideas and came up with several great ideas...some were even holiday ideas....so my suggestion just do a search with the words brunch ideas

3. MSmith

MSmith Member

I did my first brunch show this past weekend and I really enjoyed it!
    We did the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll from Main Dishes, Spiced Pumpkin cake- one of those 12 min. microwave ones, and OJ in the Family Quick Stir Pitcher.

I didn't get a chance to mention it, but bacon can be baked on our stoneware bar pan and I've always thought that was cool.

If there's not going to be very many people there...maybe you could do an interactive show where everyone makes something? I really love it when my family gets together to do brunch on Sunday mornings- everyone has a task and it's fun & crazy. So, I think it could easily translate into a kitchen show!

Nov 8, 2005
  4. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

Recipes for Brunch Shows

The Ham and Cheese Croissant Bake in the F/W Season Best Catalog. The croissant bread pudding in the new stoneware inspirations cookbook. Both are GREAT and easy to make. I would use these for a show.

Nov 9, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted