• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Breastfeeding and Healthy Cooking at BRU This Month!

In summary, "Bru This Month?" is a monthly subscription box offered by Pampered Chef that contains exclusive kitchen tools, recipes, and ingredients for creating meals at home. The cost for this subscription is $39.99, with the option for additional add-ons or upgrades. To sign up, visit the website and click on the "Subscribe Now" button. The box can be customized with add-ons, upgrades, and dietary preferences. It will be shipped at the beginning of each month and may take 5-7 business days to arrive.
schel
Anyone going to BRU this month? What are you going to demo?
My BRU said it is Breast Feeding and Healthy Cooking.
Schel

I'm going, but can't do a demo. I'm looking for some recipes in It's Good for You to type on cards to pass out. I also have a couple of sheets I've found here on products for kids. I'm planning on bringing some products that are good for healthy cooking (make it fast & easy) or good for kids. Someone on here had the idea to put tags on them stating their uses. I'm also going to have a couple of clipboards with door prize slips (for a free cooking show) and a couple of signs for booking & recruiting up. I plan on bringing my booking binder for interested people to look through.

I am going to bring a few host packets & catalogs, but put them in a bag & only get them out if needed. I have some extra mini-catalogs, so I might bring those out. I made a copy of Joy's Fall Flash for my binder & have a double-sided sheet of the discontinued/price increase products for those interested. I'm really getting excited! This is my first one & I'm hoping to get some leads outside of my circle.

What is everyone else doing?

ley:I am planning on going to BRU this month and I am really excited for the demos they have lined up! I heard that they will be focusing on Breast Feeding and Healthy Cooking. I think it's great that they are promoting these important topics. Are you planning on attending the demos as well? Have you been to any previous ones at BRU?

What is "Bru This Month?"

"Bru This Month?" is a monthly subscription box offered by Pampered Chef that contains a variety of exclusive kitchen tools, recipes, and ingredients to help you create delicious meals at home.

How much does "Bru This Month?" cost?

The monthly subscription for "Bru This Month?" is $39.99. However, the cost may vary depending on any additional add-ons or upgrades you choose.

How do I sign up for "Bru This Month?"

To sign up for "Bru This Month?", simply visit our website and click on the "Subscribe Now" button. You will then be prompted to select your subscription plan and provide your shipping and payment information.

Can I customize my "Bru This Month?" box?

Yes, you can customize your "Bru This Month?" box by choosing from a variety of add-ons and upgrades. You can also specify any dietary restrictions or preferences to ensure that your box is tailored to your needs.

When will I receive my "Bru This Month?" box?

Your "Bru This Month?" box will be shipped out at the beginning of each month. Depending on your location, it may take 5-7 business days for the box to arrive at your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
CarlyK
  • tada
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • jcwarr