• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father's Day Plans and Tips - Bru Event Recap and Order Deadline

In summary, last month's thread on the bru event was so great - i thought we could share again!! curious what everyone is planning on doing. also - if they order on that day - june 10 - will their order make it in time for father's day? and one more question - is anyone going to bring some cash and carry items?
jcwarr
last month's thread on the bru event was so great - i thought we could share again!! curious what everyone is planning on doing. also - if they order on that day - june 10 - will their order make it in time for father's day? and one more question - is anyone going to bring some cash and carry items?
thanks!!

I called my BRU and she said they are not looking for PC consultants for the BRU Fathers Day event because PC doesnt pertain to Fathers. Not very nice I thought. What about all our BBQ things and chopper we offer.
Schel

sorry... I haven't been on much lately... what is "bru"?

Babie r us.

where have you been???

heat123 said:
Babie r us.

where have you been???
oh!! babies r us! duh!

I had the opportunity to work in a church again so I've been getting in the grove with that job and I was on my cruise (AWESOME!! Make it your goal to earn the trips!!) and just lots of stuff! I've WANTED to get on line but there's still only 24 hours in a day!

Thanks for asking!

I am going to raffle off the Jumbo turner and offer quick and easy menu ideas for the guys. I have things to chop and slice and grate.

I was bringing the grill tools, and grill pan. My husband said the ice cream dipper, my dad loves that too!
I thought the Chillz. REct. Serv. since it is summer... and we will see more than just men!

I'm not going all out like I did last month... I didn't have that much success with it... I got one booking...and seem to be having a hard time reaching her at home...someone(older daughter?) answere last time... I need to call tonight!

Anyway... my BRU organizer was disappointed that I didn't bring food last time... but I have to drop my daughter off at airport 2 hours away that morning... drive back and be ready for BRU...then I have a show that evening!! I'm killing myself to do this!

Maybe some food that is prepared before hand..the day before?
And I'll bring a WS since it's the HS for the month.

I have an old BBQ turner... the discontinued one I got at conference last year...should I raffle that off even though something about it has changed? "Bar-B-Turner"

thx!
good luck everyone!
Happy June selling!

Babies R USI am going and I plan on bringing all the grilling tools. It is going to be all about the "Grill" for me. I will raffle off the basting bottle.

I am soo excitedI can't wait for this weekend. The lady called me today to confirm and I am nervous now!! I am going to bring the grilling tools and all of the SS items, so they can see what they get. Anyone else have some great ideas? I have never done a fair before, so I am not sure what all I should do. I need to call the lady back and ask her about food though. TIA

~Jenny~

Wave 1~almost here

BruJenny,

This will be my first vendor event as well. I was told by BRU that we can not bring any food unless it is wrapped by manufactor (like Hershey Kisses). It is for insurance reasons.
I am bringing raffle entry forms to raffle off a free cooking show. I hope to get a few booking and recruiting leads from this event. Good luck and let us know how you make out. I will post as well.

Amy

No food at our BRU either. Also, no sales--we cannot collect money while inside the store.

It's all about the leads.

There were two of us last month and so far I have two bookings and three recruit leads (one was "not now", the 2nd and 3rd have been unreachable). My teammate got one booking on the spot, but I'm not sure how it went following up with the rest.

I probably can't do ours this weekend--I have a show that afternoon--so I'm not sure what will happen. We're trying to line up others on our team to go.

What is "Bru - Father's Day" and what does it include?

"Bru - Father's Day" is a special set offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate Father's Day. It includes a variety of grilling tools and accessories that are perfect for any dad who loves to cook outdoors.

How much does the "Bru - Father's Day" set cost?

The "Bru - Father's Day" set is priced at $99. This includes all the items listed in the set, making it a great value for the quality and variety of products included.

Can I customize the items included in the "Bru - Father's Day" set?

No, the "Bru - Father's Day" set is a pre-packaged set and cannot be customized. However, you can add on additional grilling tools or accessories to your order if desired.

Is the "Bru - Father's Day" set only for grilling or can it be used for other cooking methods?

The items included in the "Bru - Father's Day" set are specifically designed for grilling, but can also be used for other cooking methods such as roasting or broiling. They are versatile and can be used in a variety of ways.

Can I purchase the "Bru - Father's Day" set as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the "Bru - Father's Day" set makes a great gift for any dad who loves to cook. You can purchase it as a gift and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address, or you can have it shipped to yourself and give it as a gift in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jayne
Replies
Views
heat123
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies