• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Ideas for Baby/Toddler Food Demos

In summary, some easy and healthy snack ideas for toddlers include fruit and veggie sticks with dip, homemade muffins or energy balls, and yogurt with added fruit or granola. To make mealtime more fun and engaging for babies, try creating fun shapes with food, using colorful plates and utensils, or involving them in meal prep. To encourage picky toddlers to try new foods, involve them in the cooking process, offer new foods alongside familiar favorites, and make mealtime a positive experience. Tricks for getting babies to eat vegetables include offering them in different forms, adding cheese or seasoning, and mixing them into dishes they already enjoy. To make homemade baby food without spending too much time in the kitchen, try batch cooking and freezing purees
jcwarr
someone asked me to post my flyers from the bru baby / toddler food demo. these are a combination of my own ideas and many wonderful ideas from this amazing site!! i hope this helps you out - i added some of them to my guest packets and at my show on sunday everyone took them out of the packets b/c they loved the ideas so much!!! would love any feedback you may have too!

Attachments

• baby products.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 443
  • bar pan.doc
    210.5 KB · Views: 417
  • pamper baby food.doc
    113 KB · Views: 492
  • demo notes.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 481
Here are some more. They are posted on another thread, but make sense here.

One was created by someone else here (sorry didn't save the name).
Another was edited from two different things I found on this site.

Does anyone have easy recipes for dad's for the June event? or BBQ Tips for them? I'm hoping to do a seminar a few times a day at this event. The promotional coordinator seems very interested.

Tina

Attachments

• Pamp Chef Baby & Kid Items.doc
    97 KB · Views: 461
  • Kids in the Kichen items and ideas.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 508

1. What are some easy and healthy snack ideas for toddlers?

Some great snack options for toddlers include fruit and veggie sticks with dip, homemade muffins or energy balls, and yogurt with added fruit or granola.

2. How can I make mealtime more fun and engaging for my baby?

Try creating fun shapes or designs with food, using colorful plates and utensils, or letting your baby help with meal prep. You can also make mealtime a sensory experience by incorporating different textures and flavors.

3. How can I encourage my picky toddler to try new foods?

One strategy is to involve your toddler in the cooking process and let them choose and help prepare new foods. You can also try offering new foods alongside familiar favorites and making mealtime a positive and relaxed experience.

4. Are there any tricks for getting my baby to eat vegetables?

One trick is to offer vegetables in different forms, such as purees, roasted, or steamed. You can also try adding a little bit of cheese or a favorite seasoning to make them more appealing. Another idea is to mix vegetables into dishes that your baby already enjoys, such as adding pureed veggies to mac and cheese.

5. How can I make homemade baby food without spending too much time in the kitchen?

One time-saving option is to batch cook and freeze purees in ice cube trays, making it easy to defrost and serve as needed. You can also use a food processor or blender to quickly puree fruits and vegetables. Another idea is to repurpose leftovers from family meals into baby-friendly purees or finger foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • DebPC