• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Next Saturday with Exciting PC Products and Prizes!

In summary, bring a lot of BBQ tools, Chillizanne pieces, Quick Stir Pitcher, cookbooks, mini catalogs, recruit stuff, recipe to hand out, PC products for new products flyer, and the Tool Turnabout.
Kelley Sells
is everyone ready for next Saturday? :D
I am working as I write on what I want to do.....so far I have this:

I have a project tri fold board, the left is for Recruiting with a pic of the starter and bonus items and 10 reason to say YES....

The very right is for the upcoming Host specials.....

The middle is for the New Parents to be......the Raffle prize listing, which is:
The quart quick stir pitcher, bamboo tongs, quickcut paring knife and a seasons best.....I also have recipe cards that I will be giving out here and there.

I am using the guest slips for them to sign up for the raffle and a note that ALL info must be present in order to win, including their Email......

I'm putting out:
The quick stir pitcher, the chopper, the celebrate plate, the pink and white cups, the batter bowl, the simple additions bowl caddy and bowls....the saute pan.

I'll have my mini catalogs and my regular catalogs and my business cards....

Am I missing ANYTHING? LOL.....I'm a little nervous and would LOVE to break out of my "comfort zone" as far as booking possibilities, outt of the family and friends circle....AND I want recruits......LOL....

So let me know if any of you have come up with something dynamo......

Woo Hoo.....PC all around the country on Saturday....sooo very cool....:cool:

I think a piece of the Woven Selection since it is the extra special host benefit for June and we all want June shows!

I am going to do the tri-fold poster too. I am having trouble finding them around here though, and I think I'm going to have to buy one at school and pay a billion dollars for it... bleh. For the recruiting section though, what are your top 10 reasons? That would be nifty to do. I am also going to do the Apron Fits Any Size thingy, but it is a different flyer that I have and I'm going to cut out those parts and put them prettily on there!

...the WS with pink and blue towels rolled up in it..?? or an array of baby things, rattles, ointments, baby wipes... in the Rect. WS...?

I'm not passing out any catalogs, so i'll just have a few to let people flip thru, and i'll give them a flyer with my website on there and direct them to that... I have a few catalogs from last season... and if I could get my host packages back from people who never held their shows, I'd have much more!

I am also going to display the Tool Turnabout and then place some of the baby items in there as well. I have tons of extra trhings from my daughter, so it would be awesome to showcase as well.

Good ideas with the baby items & SA. Definately the Wovens with a host flyer or 60% off sign.
Also, don't forget about all the HWC items!! Good luck, I wish I had a BRU close to me:rolleyes:

I found my tri-fold at Wal-mart for $3.49

mrssyvo said:
I found my tri-fold at Wal-mart for $3.49
I checked at mine, and we didn't have any. I checked Walgreens too. Maybe because it's the end of the season and it's finals / project time.

I have also seen them in like Staples or Office Depot, one of those stores if you have any near by.

I bought a pack of two Tri-fold posters at Staples for $8.49....they worked great.

Items you should bringA fellow consultant and I have our store booked from April 2006-January 2007 (and probably beyond). Since we did the store last month, thought I would offer some suggestions on what to bring:

BBQ Tools. It's summer - people are looking for them, especially the men (which will lead into next month at BRU as well as early father's day gifts).

All of the Chillizanne pieces. We took orders for quite a few of these last month, and I wouldn't go without them. It's the season for them.

Quick Stir Pitcher.

Cookbooks. Everyone loves the recipes, they are an easy sell.

Mini catalogs.

Recruit stuff.

Recipe to hand out.

PC Products for new products flyer.

We are making a flyer of quick recipes for moms to make (or dad's to make for mom).

I wouldn't raffle off products. People just want the free stuff. I would rather raffle off a free cooking show instead. This way, you'll get serious interest, vs someone just wanting the FREE stuff. Just my 2 cents.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to everyone who is in the BRU event.

pchefgirl1982 said:
I bought a pack of two Tri-fold posters at Staples for $8.49....they worked great.

Oooh, Staples is a bit of a drive for me (I live in the boonies), but after my final on Thursday, I can go there and pick some up! I had totally forgotten about them. Thanks for that tip!

Liz,

That is great info. Did you bring food? Any suggestions on decorating the table? I want to be effective but I don't want to put to much time on things that are not going to get me the results I am looking for. Also, if you don't mind, will you share how much of a success April was? Did you get any bookings or recruit leads? How did you handle purchases? Thank you in advance.

Okay, I feel a little stupid here. What is BRU? Everyone is talking about it and I have no idea what it is!

It is Babies R Us

Molly Jo said:
Okay, I feel a little stupid here. What is BRU? Everyone is talking about it and I have no idea what it is!

Babies R Us - They are having a Pampered Mom's Day this Saturday and a lot of us are participating.

Tips from April BRU EVentFirst, I would NOT bring food to anyone but the BRU event cordinator and staff. Last month we were next to a bakery giving out free cake, and people just came to that table for the Cake, and not for the vendor.

We brought baby fabric to drape over the tables, however, BRU already had purple table cloths on the table. The different table cloth did make us stick out a bit more. Besides, we took our crates with us and draped fabric over it giving us "height" on our table - which really helped.

I worked the table with another consultant, which I'm glad I did - it was extremely busy. I had a order ($80) even before our table was set up!

I ended up with 2 bookings, and 2 more for a couple months out (about half of my leads "hatched" the week after our booth), and a couple of recruit leads. The other consultant I worked with received a couple of bookings and a couple of orders the day of the event, along with a couple of recruit leads.

All in all I think it was a huge sucess, expecially since it's FREE.

ltkacz said:
A fellow consultant and I have our store booked from April 2006-January 2007 (and probably beyond). Since we did the store last month, thought I would offer some suggestions on what to bring:

BBQ Tools. It's summer - people are looking for them, especially the men (which will lead into next month at BRU as well as early father's day gifts).

All of the Chillizanne pieces. We took orders for quite a few of these last month, and I wouldn't go without them. It's the season for them.

Quick Stir Pitcher.

Cookbooks. Everyone loves the recipes, they are an easy sell.

Mini catalogs.

Recruit stuff.

Recipe to hand out.

PC Products for new products flyer.

We are making a flyer of quick recipes for moms to make (or dad's to make for mom).

I wouldn't raffle off products. People just want the free stuff. I would rather raffle off a free cooking show instead. This way, you'll get serious interest, vs someone just wanting the FREE stuff. Just my 2 cents.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to everyone who is in the BRU event.

Liz, do you have an example of the flyer with the recipes to hand out? I want to do this, but am trying to think of a way to do it. Thanks!

Hi Liz,
I would love your recipe ideas if you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks!

Did you charge extra shipping last year?
I don't want to drive all around town catching up with people, but I don't want to discourage orders because the shipping is so high.

I already have a hard time charging people $4 S&H for an Ice Cream Dipper... suddenly it's a $17 scoop!

I also wonder what you all are doing to encourage orders since there will be other vendors there that will have products to take home that day! I have some things I could sell with Cash and Carry... but not much! I guess I'll encourage Gift Certificates? and they can give that to their mother, or wife as a Mother's Day gift...???

YIKES this is tomorrow and I feel so unprepared!!

Last edited:
At the BRU I will be at we cannot exchange any money. I can only get contact information from people. So competition from other vendors is not a concern. I really just want to book up June!!

I was told that we could take orders as long as we stepped outside to exchange money... but I think they can give us their credit card number inside...??
If they want to place an order... I'll take it!!
But I'm working on bookings too!

I'm making notes:
"Book a show in May and get a free can strainer (I have a pink one from last year and white one, both new in bag)...
AND get $5 extra free products with Each $100 in orders!"

"Book a show in June and pick a box ( i have cute gift boxes with door prizes inside- soap sample, Quikut and one twixit, coffee sample , i-slice - and they all have recipe cards with my info on it!)
AND get $5 extra free products with EACH $100 in orders!"

I have my flipchart open to June Host Special and the May Host Special is in a plastic picture frame ...

Good luck to all you BRU vendors! I can't wait to hear how everyone around the nation does~!!

Yep, no exchanging of money and no food at our BRU.

? not able to sell products/ ? insuranceI was told by my Babies R Us that I couldn't sell products, but could take contact information from potential customers. Was anyone else told this? I'm a bit discouraged and wonder why there are different rules. I hope to get bookings though.

Does anyone have to bring an insurance form? They mentioned this at first, but then I think they said I could sign something of theirs.

My lady seemed a bit confused, which didn't help me.
Any advice since it's already tomorrow?

What products will be featured at the event?

The Get Ready for Next Saturday event will showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our new Fall/Winter lineup, as well as some exclusive limited-time offers.

What prizes can I win at the event?

We will be giving away a range of prizes, including product bundles, gift cards, and even a chance to win a trip to our headquarters in Illinois. Stay tuned for more details on specific prizes!

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the event. However, we will have special discounts and offers available for those who do choose to make a purchase.

Will there be any special demos or cooking classes at the event?

Yes, we will have live cooking demos and classes throughout the event, showcasing the versatility and ease of use of our products. You can also learn new recipes and tips from our expert consultants.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Of course! The more, the merrier! We encourage you to invite friends and family to come and experience the fun and excitement of our Get Ready for Next Saturday event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
Replies