1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Brownies in Medium Bar Pan?

1. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

A guest at my show last night asked how long to bake brownies in this stone. I haven't ever done it and knew this lady well enough to know that "Just keep an eye on it the first time to get a feel for how long" wasn't going to be an acceptable answer, so I guessed twenty-five, thirty minutes? I am going to test it myself but thought I would throw out the question here in case somebody knows from personal experience.

Feb 22, 2006
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

25-28 minutes

There's a recipe for Truffle Brownies in Stoneware Inspirations that calls for baking the brownies 25-28 minutes at 325 degrees in the medium bar pan, so I think you made a great guess!

HTH,
    Diane

P.S. The recipe is AWESOME :D

Last edited: Feb 22, 2006
    Feb 22, 2006
  3. amybee

amybee Member

I bake my brownies in my medium bar pan all the time. I bake them at 350* for 28 minutes. I have an electric stove and I believe every stove is different. I always recommend to guests, if recipe says bake for 25-28 minutes, to bake them for 28 minutes and test with toothpick or cake tester to see if its really done! :)

Feb 22, 2006
Have something to add?