• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownies in Medium Bar Pan?

WendyAebi

Aug 24, 2005
A guest at my show last night asked how long to bake brownies in this stone. I haven't ever done it and knew this lady well enough to know that "Just keep an eye on it the first time to get a feel for how long" wasn't going to be an acceptable answer, so I guessed twenty-five, thirty minutes? I am going to test it myself but thought I would throw out the question here in case somebody knows from personal experience.

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
25-28 minutes

There's a recipe for Truffle Brownies in Stoneware Inspirations that calls for baking the brownies 25-28 minutes at 325 degrees in the medium bar pan, so I think you made a great guess!

HTH,
Diane

P.S. The recipe is AWESOME :D

Last edited:

amybee

Nov 12, 2005
I bake my brownies in my medium bar pan all the time. I bake them at 350* for 28 minutes. I have an electric stove and I believe every stove is different. I always recommend to guests, if recipe says bake for 25-28 minutes, to bake them for 28 minutes and test with toothpick or cake tester to see if its really done! :)