• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Red Taffy Poinsetta Cake Recipe

In summary, the Delicious Red Taffy Poinsetta Cake Recipe requires a box of white cake mix, water, vegetable oil, egg whites, red food coloring, powdered sugar, unsalted butter, heavy cream, and red and green taffy candies. To make the cake look like a flower, the red taffy candies are cut into petals and arranged around the edges of the cake, while the green taffy candies are used as leaves. A different type of cake mix can be used, but it may affect the flavor and texture. The cake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and different colors of taffy can be used for a unique design.
pampered in cincinnati
Does anyone know where I can find the recipe for that chocolate thing that you put red taffy on top like a poinsetta and it comes out of the mini fluted pan?

Here you go!

Attachments

• Pointsettia Mini Fluted Cakes.doc
    450.5 KB · Views: 369
That is so awesome!! Thank you very much!

Erin

What ingredients are needed for the Delicious Red Taffy Poinsetta Cake Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include: 1 box of white cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, 3 egg whites, 1 tablespoon of red food coloring, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, 1/3 cup of heavy cream, 3/4 cup of red taffy candies, and 1/4 cup of green taffy candies.

How do I make the Poinsetta Cake look like a flower?

To make the cake look like a flower, you will need to cut the red taffy candies into petal shapes and arrange them around the edges of the cake. Use the green taffy candies to create leaves in between the petals. You can also use a piping bag and frosting to add details to the petals and leaves.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of white cake mix for this recipe. However, the flavor and texture of the cake may vary slightly depending on the type of mix you use.

How long can I store the Poinsetta Cake?

The Poinsetta Cake can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to let the cake come to room temperature before serving for the best flavor.

Can I use different colors of taffy for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any color of taffy for this recipe. You can even mix and match different colors to create a unique and colorful flower design on the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
lindseystar