• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Raspberry Fluff Brownie Sandwiches

I made the p, b & j brownies for my LCFG show last night. Did NOT go over well. My family didn't even like them:cry: The peanut butter filling is FABULOUS by itself (licked the mfp clean:blushing:). But the brownies themselves were kinda dry and incredibly dense. Hard for me to say, but they were actually ... too chocolatey...:eek:I made the brownies from a mix.
raebates
Staff member
Not being a fan of peanut butter and jelly, I used the idea from the SBRC recipe and made these for my show today:

Raspberry Fluff Brownie Sandwiches
Brownies made in the PC Brownie Pan
1/4 c marshmallow fluff
2 T PC Chocolate Raspberry Dessert Sauce

Cut brownies in half horizontally, place back together, and cut diagonally (making triangle sandwiches). Mix marshmallow fluff and dessert sauce. Spread dessert sauce inside each triangle sandwich. Get out of the way as the herd rushes to eat them.:D

What a great variation! Makes me think of many more..
fluff 'n nutters (fluff & peanut butter)
fluff & strawberry jam
peanut butter and sliced bananas
cream cheese icing and sliced fresh fruit (strawberries, bananas, blue berries)

Question: why did you cut the brownies before filling?

Oh my Rae, those sound fabulous!

The best recipe ideas I've seen for a new product are for the brownie pan. I just wish it was a higher priced item so I could justify featuring it.

BethCooks4U said:
Question: why did you cut the brownies before filling?

The filling was very oozy. Cutting them first kept it from squishing out when I cut the sandwiches into triangles.

By the way, for shows, triangles are great. They give a sense of the size but are easier to handle.

I made the p, b & j brownies for my LCFG show last night. Did NOT go over well. My family didn't even like them:cry: The peanut butter filling is FABULOUS by itself (licked the mfp clean:blushing:). But the brownies themselves were kinda dry and incredibly dense. Hard for me to say, but they were actually ... too chocolatey...:eek:

pchockeymom said:
I made the p, b & j brownies for my LCFG show last night. Did NOT go over well. My family didn't even like them:cry: The peanut butter filling is FABULOUS by itself (licked the mfp clean:blushing:). But the brownies themselves were kinda dry and incredibly dense. Hard for me to say, but they were actually ... too chocolatey...:eek:

Scratch brownies or from a mix?

1. How do I make the raspberry fluff filling for the brownie sandwiches?

To make the raspberry fluff filling, you will need 1 cup of fresh raspberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. In a medium saucepan, cook the raspberries and sugar over medium heat until the berries break down and release their juices. Then, strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any seeds. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the raspberry puree into the whipped cream until well combined.

2. Can I use frozen raspberries for the filling instead?

Yes, you can use frozen raspberries for the filling. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking and straining. You may also need to adjust the amount of sugar used, as frozen berries may be sweeter than fresh berries.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit for the filling?

Absolutely! While raspberries are recommended for this recipe, you can use any type of fruit you like. Strawberries, blueberries, or even a combination of fruits would work well in this recipe.

4. How do I store the brownie sandwiches?

The brownie sandwiches can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you are making them ahead of time, it is best to store the brownie and filling separately and assemble them right before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of brownie mix?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the texture and flavor of the brownie may vary depending on the mix used. We recommend using a fudgy brownie mix for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • pcbrandy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC