• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help a Friend Find a Peanut Butter Recipe!

In summary, to find peanut butter recipes on Pampered Chef's website, click on the "Recipes" tab and use the search bar to type in "peanut butter." You can also filter the recipes by dietary restrictions, find kid-friendly options, recipes for large groups, and save your favorites by creating an account and clicking the heart icon next to the recipe.
babywings76
Gold Member
A friend on FB just asked me if I can help her find a recipe. She can't find it and wanted to make it tonight. She said it had a peanut butter something for the frosting, with caramel and peanut butter cups or some other kind of candy bar. And possibly bananas. Any ideas?

That is a YUMMY recipe!!!

1. How can I find peanut butter recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

To find peanut butter recipes on our website, simply click on the "Recipes" tab on the top of the page and use the search bar to type in "peanut butter." This will bring up a variety of recipes featuring peanut butter as a main ingredient.

2. Can I filter the peanut butter recipes by dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can! On the "Recipes" page, click on the "Filter" button and select any dietary restrictions you have such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. This will narrow down the search results to only show peanut butter recipes that fit your dietary needs.

3. Are there any peanut butter recipes that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! Our website has a "Family-friendly" filter that you can select to find recipes that are kid-approved. You can also look for recipes that use fun and colorful kitchen tools, like our Kid's Cookie Baking Set, to get your little ones involved in the kitchen.

4. I want to make a peanut butter dessert for a party. Can I find recipes for large groups?

Yes, we have a "Serves 8+" filter that you can use to find peanut butter recipes that are perfect for parties or gatherings. These recipes are designed to serve a larger group of people and can easily be doubled or tripled if needed.

5. Can I save my favorite peanut butter recipes on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, you can! Simply create an account on our website and click the heart icon next to any recipe you want to save. This will add it to your "Favorites" list for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • carrieann123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
carrieann123
Replies