• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cook Pampered Chef Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies in Brownie Pan

In summary, to prepare the Pampered Chef Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies in the Brownie Pan, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, grease the pan, pour in the batter, sprinkle nuts and drizzle caramel sauce, and bake for 25-30 minutes. It is possible to use a different type of pan, but the baking time and results may vary. The ingredients needed are brownie mix, chopped nuts, and caramel sauce. Let the brownies cool before removing them from the pan, and they can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 3 days.
ColleenO
Has anyone tried using the Brownie Pan to cook the PC Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies? It's soared to cook in a large bar pan.

mmmm! I still think about my mom's snicker bar brownies

I have not personally tried using the Brownie Pan to cook the PC Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, but based on the dimensions of the pan, it should work well. The Brownie Pan has a size of 9" x 13" x 1.5", which is similar to the size of a large bar pan. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly since the Brownie Pan may cook the brownies faster due to its smaller size. It's always a good idea to check for doneness with a toothpick before removing the brownies from the oven.

What is the best way to prepare the Pampered Chef Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies in the Brownie Pan?

The best way to prepare the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies is to first preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, grease the Brownie Pan with cooking spray or butter. Pour the brownie batter into the pan and spread it evenly. Next, sprinkle the nuts and drizzle the caramel sauce on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let it cool before cutting and serving.

Can I use a different type of pan to make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

While the Brownie Pan is specifically designed for the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, you can use a different type of pan if you do not have it. However, the baking time may vary and the final result may not be the same as using the Brownie Pan.

What are the ingredients needed to make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

The ingredients needed for the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are a brownie mix (or homemade brownie batter), chopped nuts of your choice, and caramel sauce. You can also add additional toppings such as chocolate chips or sea salt if desired.

Do I need to let the brownies cool before removing them from the Brownie Pan?

Yes, it is recommended to let the brownies cool for 10-15 minutes before removing them from the Brownie Pan. This will allow them to set and prevent them from falling apart when cutting.

Can I make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownies ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for longer storage. To serve, thaw them at room temperature or warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindsaym
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies