• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Homemade Smores with Brownie Pan!

In summary, the brownie pan is used in this recipe to create individual portions of smores. Any type of brownie mix can be used, but it is recommended to use a fudgy mix. The smores should be baked for 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. They can also be made ahead of time and stored for up to 2 days. Any type of chocolate can be used for these smores, including milk, dark, or white chocolate.
DebPC
Staff member
For a quick Smores fix, grab your brownie pan and put 1 graham cracker in the bottom of each well, top with a marshmallow, chocolate piece and another cracker. Pop in the oven at 400 for 6-7 minutes (watch for the marshmallow to melt) Let sit for a few minutes so it can set and it won't be so difficult to take out. Use brown Nylon Pan scraper or the new Easy Release/Cake Tester to pop them out. Happy Eating!
smore.jpg

love this!!!

And here we sat a couple weeks ago...struggling! The grandkids would have been quite impressed! Know what I will be doing next time!

Hi there! I love this quick and easy Smores fix idea using the brownie pan. It's perfect for when you're craving something sweet and don't have a lot of time. Plus, using the Nylon Pan Scraper or the Easy Release/Cake Tester makes it even easier to pop them out of the pan. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe! Happy Eating!

1. What is the brownie pan used for in this recipe?

The brownie pan in this recipe is used to create individual portions of smores. It allows for the chocolate and marshmallow to melt together, creating the perfect gooey texture.

2. Can I use any type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a fudgy brownie mix to achieve the best results.

3. How long do I need to bake the smores in the brownie pan?

The smores should be baked in the brownie pan for about 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don't burn.

4. Can I make these smores ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these smores ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Just reheat them in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate for these smores?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for these smores. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate would all work well in this recipe. Use your favorite type of chocolate for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
byrd1956