• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confirming Attachment - Need Confirmation

In summary, "Confirming Attachment" is a feature in Pampered Chef's system that allows users to confirm their attachment to a specific party or show. This is necessary for accurate tracking of sales and commission. To confirm attachment, users can log into their account and select the party or show they want to confirm. If a mistake is made, users can easily undo the confirmation. Multiple parties or shows can be confirmed and there is typically a deadline set by the consultant for confirmation. It is important to confirm before the deadline for accurate tracking.
mlpatch
View attachment BROWNIEPANRECIPEBOOKLET[1].doc

Just got this from my Director. Since I have never started a thread, much less attach something, unsure if this worked or not. Please let me know either way.

opened fine for me. Thank you for posting it.

Great ideas. Thanks for posting.

Yes! Thanks for posting. Appreciated!

Wow thx we have been waiting for something like this

Thanks for sharing! :)

Yep it looks super

exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!
I added a picture to it & a few little changes. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Brownie Pan Booklet.doc
    161 KB · Views: 1,086
Thank You! :)

Thanks! I'm going to try mini pineapple upside down cakes for Easter and used crushed pineapple instead of the rings.

thank you. this is a great thing to share with customer!
I am going to add other great ideas for this pan I have found on here! Thank you to everyone for sharing!

Has anyone tried the weight watchers brownie recipe in this booklet?

The pan recommends reducing the oven temperature by 25 degrees however this recipe recommends 350. The recipe with the pan recommends 325 as well.

Should I bake them at 325 or 350?

Sheila said:
I didn't start the group, but those of you on FB who LOVE the Brownie pan, might want to go join this group: Facebook Group: I LOVE MY BROWNIE PAN

I started the group as I thought it would be a great way to share!!
Come and join in on the fun!

Is this the actual name of the group?

What is "Confirming Attachment" and why is it needed?

"Confirming Attachment" is a feature in Pampered Chef's system that allows you to confirm your attachment to a specific party or show. This is necessary to ensure that your sales and commission are accurately tracked and credited to the correct party or show.

How do I confirm my attachment?

To confirm your attachment, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Confirming Attachment" page. From there, select the party or show that you want to confirm your attachment to and click "Confirm Attachment".

What if I accidentally confirm my attachment to the wrong party or show?

If you accidentally confirm your attachment to the wrong party or show, you can easily undo it by clicking on the "Undo Confirmation" button on the "Confirming Attachment" page. This will remove your attachment from the incorrect party or show.

Can I confirm my attachment to multiple parties or shows?

Yes, you can confirm your attachment to multiple parties or shows. Simply repeat the process for each party or show that you want to confirm your attachment to.

Is there a deadline for confirming my attachment?

Yes, there is a deadline for confirming your attachment. This deadline is typically set by your Pampered Chef consultant and will be communicated to you. It is important to confirm your attachment before the deadline to ensure accurate tracking of your sales and commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • babywings76